Percy Harvin back at practice

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Interesting.....With Rice out I would like Percy to get sometime this week to get his feet wet.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Isn't that old news? I'm pretty sure he was back at practice last week, and he's got some soreness that will keep him from playing vs TB. I'd bet firmly that he'll debut against Minnesota.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
As HunnyBadger posted, that was from 21 October...the Monday before last! Old news.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yes you can't play football with "soreness " anymore. Sheesh, guys used to cut broken fingers off to stay in the game.

Barthawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2tbu2b3k said:
Yes you can't play football with "soreness " anymore. Sheesh, guys used to cut broken fingers off to stay in the game.

Are you saying that Harvin should be playing less than 3 months after a surgery that normally requires about 4 months to properly heal?

I can think of ONE person who cut off a broken finger to play.. This is not gladiator style anymore with salary cap.. You get cannot get reckless with your player's health especially when they happen to be a high dollar value player taking up cap space now and in the future..

This is not 2010/2011 where the difference between a win/loss comes down to a skill position starter missing a game.

Sheesh