Marshawn Gets A Trial Date

davidonmi

Reaction score
I can't imagine that actually happening during the hollidays

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seriously. Why are you trying to scare people??

"A trial date of Dec. 27 has been set for the case. However, Golde said he likely will get a continuance so the trial does not take place during the season."

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Throwdown":3lsrny41 said:
Cop changed his story too?

smh

Yup and the judge will believe every bit of it. Welcome to criminal justice in the USA.

Edit: Well, maybe not. Marshawn can afford a good lawyer.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3lz2e2wv said:
Throwdown":3lz2e2wv said:

smh

Yup and the judge will believe every bit of it. Welcome to criminal justice in the USA.

NO ONE IS GUILTY OF ANYTHING EVARRRRRR!!!!

Basis4day

Reaction score
davidonmi":25igbzcj said:
I can't imagine that actually happening during the hollidays

It won't. Judges like their holidays too. Continuance is very likely. Courts are backed up down here as it is.

Basis4day

Reaction score
minormillikin":1zfq0nsg said:
There's nothing strange or unlikely about a trial starting on 12/27.

A trial starting on the day it was set is both strange and unlikely in Alameda County.

minormillikin

Reaction score
That is true everywhere I think (that the first trial date is likely to change) .

I'm just saying plenty of trials take place on 12/27 and that the reason they might get rescheduled has nothing to do with holidays.
Source : Years of working in legal support in California.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
minormillikin":yed8730v said:
That is true everywhere I think (that the first trial date is likely to change) .

I'm just saying plenty of trials take place on 12/27 and that the reason they might get rescheduled has nothing to do with holidays.
Source : Years of working in legal support in California.

But the courts WILL reschedule for medical issues, family issues, schooling and job considerations.
Source : Years of being arrested in WA state.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Actually Dec 27th is a very good day to go to trial. Folks usually are more lenient around the Holidays...or that's what my attorney told me. :mrgreen:

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1kyydoe3 said:
Throwdown":1kyydoe3 said:

smh

Cop changed story from saying he followed him for a 1/5 of a mile to over a mile. Really doesn't mean much he still blew over the limit and that's what the judge will consider.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":nkhm4wug said:
Cop changed story from saying he followed him for a 1/5 of a mile to over a mile. Really doesn't mean much he still blew over the limit and that's what the judge will consider.

I can tell that your fingers are turning white because you're crossing them so hard...

Rocket

Reaction score
We'll lose some of him for the first part of NEXT season...
Unless Skinny Roger is in an ass-whole mood, then we'll lose him for Jan & Feb of '14.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I, for the life of me, do not understand why anyone would feel the need to be a regular on an opposing rival team's message board. Dude must not have a life.
I have never been to a whiner board. I just don't care.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2l55wwun said:
fenderbender123":2l55wwun said:
Throwdown":2l55wwun said:

smh

Doesn't change much, but that's not really the point. If he went on record to say something as factual, then changed it up because he says that didn't really happen, in which case some would call "lying" or maybe he was uncertain of the truth, it brings up the question of what else could he have "lied" about? Maybe he could've lied about the actual blood alcohol level, etc. (not saying he did, just showing a point)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I agree dont like cops that lie either, unfortunately the cops themselves do not do the blood test. The one thing I do not agree with is how the laws regarding legal limits are set. Not all people are going to have the same reaction at the .08 limit. Wish there was another way to determine the actually amount of imparment.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3l2yafeu said:
I, for the life of me, do not understand why anyone would feel the need to be a regular on an opposing rival team's message board. Dude must not have a life.
I have never been to a whiner board. I just don't care.

Maybe you should ask some of your bretheren here, I see them often on 49er boards all the time.