Hawk Dynasty

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SO are we still growing beards or is it just me and NYCoug? Mine has gotten outrageous.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I can only imagine how ridiculous your beard looks by now, Leif. Mine's getting pretty gnarly too. It looks like a dead animal hanging from my face. It feels great!

Hey, it worked for the Red Sox. Why not?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't shaved since before the draft but I also have the facial hair growth of a woman with hormonal issues so it's really not all that impressive. Not nearly as impressive as it should be. I like to think that what I lack in ability I make up for in heart and high motor.

Largent80

Reaction score
Leif, keep yours goin and include mine in there, cause I ain't growin one. A least a decent one.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":g412mga1 said:
Zebulon Dak":g412mga1 said:
I also have the facial hair growth of a woman
Zebulon Dak":g412mga1 said:
I like to think that what I lack in ability I make up in heart and high motor.

Hehe. You go, Girl? :D

yougogirl_thumb.gif

JonRud

Reaction score
I'll go reverse if the Hawks win the SB I pledge not to shave for a month.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Wasnt in on it from the outstet, but I am now! Just another excuse not to shave.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I can't really grow a good beard, so instead I just don't shower as long as the team is winning. After the Indy game, I took a shower and my wife let me sleep in the same bed for a few days.

NYCoug

Reaction score
minormillikin":3aju5wsy said:
I can't really grow a good beard, so instead I just don't shower as long as the team is winning. After the Indy game, I took a shower and my wife let me sleep in the same bed for a few days.

And just like that, OdorHawk was born. No lie, I've waited for this day for a long time. Well done, minormillikin, well done. You sir, are a true hero.