Glad to see Baldwin getting more targets

kmedic

Reaction score
It certainly was an inauspicous start with two bad drops, but he was freaking clutch in the second half. Great guy, tremendous work ethic, deserves to get the ball more.

nategreat

Reaction score
Well it's about what you can expect w/ Sidney Rice out for the season now, but I'm glad he's getting more targets as well. Made ANOTHER great sideline catch today, the guy is clutch.

plyka

Reaction score
kmedic":oodvw455 said:
It certainly was an inauspicous start with two bad drops, but he was freaking clutch in the second half. Great guy, tremendous work ethic, deserves to get the ball more.

I actually like Baldwin very much ,but I'm highest on Kearse. Kearse just reminds me of a real WR when i watch him run routes and catch them ball. Kearse will slowly work his way into one of those very dependable WRs in this league. Baldwin is clutch as well. Love the guy.

I think this team is fine using Kearse/Baldwin/Tate until Percy comes back.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He keeps drives going and makes the tough catches. He came up big today

nanomoz

Reaction score
The first drop was an awful pass, so I can give him a pass for it.

I'm with you though, he stepped up, for sure. He had to, and did.

hawker84

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":70wu1plx said:
Long story short I don't miss Rice at all.

to be honest, i didn't think about rice being out once today. was he even on the sidelines?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
That side line catch was sick.... the throw was even sicker. I don't know how Russell can be running full speed to his left, with defenders on his tail and chuck that sumbeetch that far down the field on a dime.... WOW!