nfc west is won, must win against saints for 1 seed

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We come back from bye. Beat the Saints at home, we just got to win the home games to get it!

w00t

Reaction score
We need ATL to beat the shit outta the saints thursday night. Saints play the panthers twice and i hope carolina beats them both times.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
There's no way arz or SF make a run to win the division. We would have to fall flat on our face, too.

but the 1 seed is far from done.

kf3339

Reaction score
The Saints will lose at least once against Carolina. So it's not an absolute given we need to beat them to secure the #1 seed. But we will still kick their ass in two weeks.

DHawk

Reaction score
I dunno. I'd actually be a bit scared to face the Panthers... they've been doing reeeeeally well. That front seven still gives me nightmares.

drdiags

Reaction score
Love the bravado, but not sure why folks are in such a hurry to call the div race over. Seems like the networks during national elections.

All you really know is that the Seahawks cannot lose more than 6 games so I would just bank on that for now.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
drdiags":34sq0s2y said:
Love the bravado, but not sure why folks are in such a hurry to call the div race over. Seems like the networks during national elections.

All you really know is that the Seahawks cannot lose more than 6 games so I would just bank on that for now.

What he said.

Kryten

Reaction score
Rams always play us tough, plus now they are figuring out how to use Austin, who is exactly the type that gives us fits. N.O. and SF will both be tough games, and AZ and @NYG at 10am won't be a gimme.
So far so good, but we haven't won anything yet.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":u6h2ug08 said:

Correct.1-0 each week.That will take care of business.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Kryten":vu7p61zs said:
Rams always play us tough, plus now they are figuring out how to use Austin, who is exactly the type that gives us fits. N.O. and SF will both be tough games, and AZ and @NYG at 10am won't be a gimme.
So far so good, but we haven't won anything yet.

You sound like Russell Wilson!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
drdiags":sc2i2f0d said:

I don't think you do love the bravado.

Axx

Reaction score
no one on this forum seriously doesn't believe that the Panthers can't pick one game off of the Taints??

they still have two games left with the panthers and the panthers are playing for a wildcard.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like Russ says, just go 1-0 each week. Let the rest take care of itself.

Latest posts