This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New Orleans Saints

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Falcons game was fun! Loved seeing Percy in action... Wow! Can't wait to see what he's gonna do as a full-time player! He is gonna be SO valuable to this offense, not only for his skills but for the attention he commands, freeing up the rest of our guys! HUGE! Now on to arguably the biggest regular-season game in Seahawks history! For all the home-field marbles, the #1 seed! Seeing as we're now at full-strength plus Percy, and playing at the sure to be INSANE CLink, I really don't see how the Saints are gonna beat us. We'd have to beat ourselves IMO. I get goosebumps just thinking about this game! It seems so far away! Let's get this party started!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Saints Report

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/index.php

Black and Gold

http://blackandgold.com/saints/

Tiger Droppings. Good board contributed by MLOhawks. Thanks buddy!

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/b/75 ... aints.aspx

Newspaper forum

http://www.nola.com/saints/fans/

Saints Revolution

http://www.saintsrevolution.com/forum/index.php

Scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=125#s=125

WhoDatZone

http://whodatzone.com/forum/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I wanna see Graham try to play tough and run through us after a catch.. The next thing we will see is his eyes rolling and needs to be held up like our friend V.Davis. :D

hawker84

Reaction score
they are a very confident bunch over there indeed. they must not have heard the news about what's going on up here in the northwest... time to educate...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
They just don't understand what a healthy OL means to Wilson and to be honest nobody can fathom a healthy Percy Harvin no leash, because this is his coming out party, debutante ball if you will.

Black and Gold is a good place by the way.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
It's so nice to actually have an enemy fan forum where they care about playing us! I have been very frustrated the last couple of weeks by other teams fans only talking about the post season / next season instead of the game against us.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
This is the game where we need to lay down the hammer on them.. When Graham gets any catch, he needs to pay for it through pain. Perfect example is Witten from last couple of games against the cowboys.. He would start fast get catches, but get hit like crazy.. Then you could see him thinking of the hits coming and that caused him to drop many passes. Same thing needs to be done to Graham.

the ditch

Reaction score
I am hyped for this game, could be the best game of the season entertainment wise in the NFL. Seahawks are going to come out strong and hard.

Exittium

Reaction score
I see this going like last years xmas present to us 12s that the hawks.. and Kam gave us. A lot of hype but in the end Jimmy boy is left asking where the hell is and what time is it... and we're bringing our 2nd strings cuz we're up a stupid amount of points because all the saints have to gameplan off of is really .. our back up o-line stuff. The minny game isn't enough footage to beat us or game-plan efficiently

Vetamur

Reaction score
An interesting theme Ive seen throughout is them insisting its not a big deal if they lose because they would most likely win a match up because its hard to beat a quality team twice, etc etc.. but they dont apply the logic to themselves.. it would logically follow that if they win then we would have the advantage in the playoffs rematch..but not one person mentions that. Odd. Or not.. all fan bases have their rose tinted glasses on.

Hawker

Reaction score
We Seattle fans sure as heck have a bad rep throughout the league. On every fan forum I've perused, I've seen threads similar to this one.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Hawker":2fr08ubk said:
We Seattle fans sure as heck have a bad rep throughout the league. On every fan forum I've perused, I've seen threads similar to this one.

Fact of the matter is that there are drunken idiots at the stadium no matter who the home team is. At least Seattle makes attempts to curb it (such as undercover police attending the game.) Nothing said in that thread is anything that doesn't happen at the Superdome for their home games as well.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3qnk7uu8 said:
They just don't understand what a healthy OL means to Wilson and to be honest nobody can fathom a healthy Percy Harvin no leash, because this is his coming out party, debutante ball if you will.

Black and Gold is a good place by the way.

Yes it is, KC. It is my home board. Right on par with this home away from home for me.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Largent80":457sj7ep said:
Haven't seen Guido for a while, hope he is ok.

I appreciate that, Largent. It has been an eventful season which has included the loss of my father and the celebration of our 25th anniversary. Work has also kept me from visiting as much as I should. But, I am here now and will be around the rest of the year.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Bitter":3jj0dn1s said:
Hawker":3jj0dn1s said:

Fact of the matter is that there are drunken idiots at the stadium no matter who the home team is. At least Seattle makes attempts to curb it (such as undercover police attending the game.) Nothing said in that thread is anything that doesn't happen at the Superdome for their home games as well.

Actually, the Superdome is one of the best behaved venues in the NFL. While there may be an isolated incident (never seen one myself in the many years I have been attending), but the Superdome crowd, and the city as a whole, treat visiting fans with respect which mixes friendly ribbing with welcomes to the city.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Vetamur":5whn1o9f said:
An interesting theme Ive seen throughout is them insisting its not a big deal if they lose because they would most likely win a match up because its hard to beat a quality team twice, etc etc.. but they dont apply the logic to themselves.. it would logically follow that if they win then we would have the advantage in the playoffs rematch..but not one person mentions that. Odd. Or not.. all fan bases have their rose tinted glasses on.

You haven't seen that on Black & Gold. We respect your team and are very well aware of how tough it is to play there at any time. That said, the Saints will be ready.

Hawker

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":3vr99nux said:
Bitter":3vr99nux said:
Hawker":3vr99nux said:

Actually, the Superdome is one of the best behaved venues in the NFL. While there may be an isolated incident (never seen one myself in the many years I have been attending), but the Superdome crowd, and the city as a whole, treat visiting fans with respect which mixes friendly ribbing with welcomes to the city.

Haven't been to N.O. myself, but the reputation of its inhabitants speaks to its classiness.

I attend half of our homes games in Seattle each year, have for about a decade now - but haven't seen the obnoxiousness in the stadium that visiting fans proclaim. I'll admit - we're a riled up bunch, especially this season. But hell even when the Cowboys and their ilk came to town oh so many years ago for that wonderful Romo-ful game, the Cowboy fans in my section were treated with the utmost respect and they appreciated it. So I'm not too sure where all the hate comes from.