Will these suspensions be a distraction?

bill99350

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering what you thought? Will these suspensions be a distraction to the team and maybe cost us the game against the saints? I hope not!! A little nervous :shock:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
With how vocal some of the players have been over twitter, I think it has already become a distraction to some degree, with the ability to only get worse as the week goes along.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
The Seahawks had 3 blowout wins in a row right after the suspensions last year. If history is any indication, this will actually help them :D

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Or it could serve as the impetus towards the "US AGAINST THE WORLD!" rallying crazy that pro athletes everywhere go out of their way to use as motivation. Every single pro athlete is constantly looking for a slight to use to rally their team around. Crazy as it sounds, that could be this. Or it could be a huge distraction and burn it all to the ground. Who knows really.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I don't like seeing Richard Sherman posting negative tweets shortly after this surfaced. I guess Doug Baldwin retweeted a positive post that Bowie wrote about adversity and then I read something negative coming from Sherman, who are the real leaders, needs to be more than just Russell Wilson, step up. Lead your team, set a good example.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
No, I believe they have the leadership to keep focused. It wasn't like Browner wasn't gone for the season anyway and already shown we do just fine without him. Now Thurmond might hurt so it's time for "next man up" what othe. option is there?

RezHawk

Reaction score
Simply an opportunity for them to strengthen their resolve. New Orleans is in for an "Ass Whoopin". Book it!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":36u6oum2 said:
No, I believe they have the leadership to keep focused. It wasn't like Browner wasn't gone for the season anyway and already shown we do just fine without him. Now Thurmond might hurt so it's time for "next man up" what othe. option is there?

So we are OK and shouldn't be afraid.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Distraction...

The suspensions? No.

Vitriol from holier-than-thou fans aimed at the entire organization for the actions of a few? Maybe. I'd be frustrated if I was a player, too.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":hcn3k9n5 said:
KCHawkGirl":hcn3k9n5 said:

As long as you continue to monitor the situation closely we will be fine. :D

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I don't see it. This is a team that wants to win and get some serious $$ in contracts down the road. I see it as " us against the world" as more likely.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":38bgzgv9 said:
KCHawkGirl":38bgzgv9 said:

It's always okay for fans to be afraid. If the player's are then there's an issue. Remember there are multiple ways to win games and a thousand ways to skin a cat.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If Sherm has a good game and we grab a win, expect an entertaining interview with the MNF crew.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1pflv1hy said:
Tech Worlds":1pflv1hy said:
KCHawkGirl":1pflv1hy said:

It's always okay for fans to be afraid. If the player's are then there's an issue. Remember there are multiple ways to win games and a thousand ways to skin a cat.

Whew! I feel better. BFS's fear mongering was getting me in a tizzy.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
We played our best football last year when dealing with the suspensions/Sherman's appeal. We'll see if they can do it again, I expect our offense to continue to improve with our oline finally healthy and Percy getting on the same page as Russell. I have no idea what to expect from Maxwell/Lane as starters.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2ny376ri said:
KCHawkGirl":2ny376ri said:
Tech Worlds":2ny376ri said:
KCHawkGirl":2ny376ri said:

Whew! I feel better. BFS's fear mongering was getting me in a tizzy.

Haaa! No kidding, I could use a little glitter right now.

Rocket

Reaction score
""US AGAINST THE WORLD!""

We all we got, we all we need...
When life slaps you down, gnaw on her friggin' ankles.