Sidney Rice news!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Good For Him. He was tweeting Good Luck and Go Hawks! to the team before their game against Atlanta a couple weeks ago. Feel bad for the guy. It must suck to not be an active part of this team, this season.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
This makes me smile, but it also makes me sad. Can't help but like the guy. Sucky situation.

JonRud

Reaction score
12th man Flag Raiser for the first home playoff game?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":32l1cc41 said:
I was gunna say browner or thurmond but rice would work ^

Barring week 17 injury, Thurmond will be playing the first playoff game.

Can't see them trotting Browner out for the job given the circumstances.

JonRud

Reaction score
They can have Browner roll a doobie and raise the flag at the same time.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I know everyone wants to throw Browner and Thurmond under the bus for weed but is also very possible it was for pain medication. It seems so much more likely to me, guys are trying to play through pain or recover from injury and get addicted to pills or taking them behind team doctors backs.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I wish him luck and if there is a way to keep him for under 2mil next year I'd be up for it.

Jiggy

Reaction score
This made me think. When the Seahawks win it all this year, do guys like Sid get a ring too? I wonder what the rules are.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Jiggy":16tlsl1r said:
This made me think. When the Seahawks win it all this year, do guys like Sid get a ring too? I wonder what the rules are.

I'm pretty sure that yes, anyone who spent even one game on the active roster gets a ring. Certainly part of the reason I'm glad that Mike Rob is back in the fold, since it would feel like a crime for him to not get a ring if we finally broke through with this squad that is largely an extension of last year's.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2qy3s1io said:
Jiggy":2qy3s1io said:

I'm pretty sure that yes, anyone who spent even one game on the active roster gets a ring. Certainly part of the reason I'm glad that Mike Rob is back in the fold, since it would feel like a crime for him to not get a ring if we finally broke through with this squad that is largely an extension of last year's.

Yes, if the Hawks win the championship, Sid will get a ring just like any other player, coach or even certain employees associated with the team.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Great news, I take a pause everytime I throw him a pass in Madden 25, and wish him well!!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Jiggy":1au48huo said:

I'm not so sure there are "rules"....... I think it's up to the team.
I know one of the ladies that works there (gave me my tour of VMAC) and her first year there was 2005. She got a ring!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jiggy":18rbmnq9 said:
Yes. I think it's up to the descretion of the team, but if you played a down in the regular season you are probably getting a ring. I know during SF's Super Bowl years (at least one of them) the cheerleaders got rings.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawker84":3r0aexbf said:
So for us at work who can't see the attachment, what's the news?

He was in a pic wearing a shirt with a seahawk emblem on it. :icon_new:
Not in pads or anything, but in a weight room.
Good day to you.
:thirishdrinkers:
Go Seahawks.

And a tweet....21 days out from acl surgery and in a weight vest.