Parrish Cox waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker84

Reaction score
Ok so we move forward with Maxwell, land and Shead? Or are they still talking to Winfield as well? I don't need this kind of drama...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Apparently, from what I heard, Shead was activated to the roster. I wonder why we haven't heard an official announcement about Browner from the league yet

Bprez3

Reaction score
Waiving Cox was to make room for Shead on the 53. I also find it telling that they have yet to put Browner on the IR. From the reports that Clayton and PFT have had on BB's appeal it's remotely possibly BB escapes his suspension. Once the team gets word back on Browner we should expect to see a subsequent move. BB stays on the team, Winfield comes back, or we get more than 24hr Cox

HawkWow

Reaction score
Good riddance. If anyone read his phone call (transcripts) to his victim, in his rape / paternity suits, you'd not want this POS on our team. Slightly embarrassing that we even showed his punkass the attention we did.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kidhawk":10zczig8 said:
Apparently, from what I heard, Shead was activated to the roster. I wonder why we haven't heard an official announcement about Browner from the league yet

His appeal was heard today and there will be a ruling coming down in the next few days.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3txm2ljx said:
kidhawk":3txm2ljx said:

His appeal was heard today and there will be a ruling coming down in the next few days.

I read somewhere (which could have been wrong with all the false reports) that he had his appeal earlier this week (monday or tuesday) and that they expected a quick decision.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Either Winfield is coming in to play or BB will win his appeal. I am betting that BB win's his appeal. Pete said a lot of intriguing things at his presser and I believe they already know what is going on.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kidhawk":4iwkf9df said:
Tech Worlds":4iwkf9df said:
kidhawk":4iwkf9df said:

I read somewhere (which could have been wrong with all the false reports) that he had his appeal earlier this week (monday or tuesday) and that they expected a quick decision.

I cant copy tweets on my phone but according to lacanfora dude it was today.

drdiags

Reaction score
kidhawk":3shi0csl said:
Tech Worlds":3shi0csl said:
kidhawk":3shi0csl said:

Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports that Browner’s hearing on his one-year suspension concluded on Wednesday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/27/browners-hearing-concludes/

kidhawk

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.