Browner Appealing his suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Welcome to .net.. if youre a fan, youre going to love it here.

One thing though, you might want to read the top page thread titles before posting.. there are already threads (so many some are locked) on Browners suspension, and one talking about..well..what youre talking about.

OP
OP
EntiatHawk

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that after I posted. My bad :) I should of known better to scan down prior to posting. Will be better in the future. Still getting used to the format here also.

Been over on the PI for years but we are all looking for new homes. So thank you for the welcome. Been following the team since the beginning in '76. Went to many game in the during the AFC years, family had season tickets in the first few years.

Dang its it Monday yet.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":d7427jln said:
Yeah I saw that after I posted. My bad :) I should of known better to scan down prior to posting. Will be better in the future. Still getting used to the format here also.

Been over on the PI for years but we are all looking for new homes. So thank you for the welcome. Been following the team since the beginning in '76. Went to many game in the during the AFC years, family had season tickets in the first few years.

Dang its it Monday yet.

No Prob Entiat... Welcome aboard! I went and checked out the meltdown of the PI board, and I gotta say, it was beyond epic! :lol: I noticed that most of the PI guys were heading to that "other" site. I have no idea why. This place is FAR superior. And I'm not just saying that. I've spent a considerable amount of time at that other site, and I just quit going there because this place is on another level. We are the Ferrari to their Kia.

Status
Not open for further replies.