new level of hatred

BGHawk

Reaction score
This game just brought the level of hatred I have for the niners and nfl refs to a level I didn't think was possible. The blatant bias the refs have is unbelievable.they were actually laughing with gore after that run and congratulating him..the no call on that last play is just wrong. Make no mistake, we won this game. Go hawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We committed a hell of a lot of penalties. As we have been all season.

We lost the battle, but we're still winning the war.

Axx

Reaction score
this team has been consistently bad as far as penalties go. Shouldn't be too surprised about getting flagged a lot this game too.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He was probably just grinning because Gore crumbled to the ground like a baby. You don't see that very often on a long run like that.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Not to say anybody around here has much practice at how to act in defeat.... But jeeze man. Some of you could be a bit more gracious. Seahawks clearly didn't execute like they should have. I don't like it. I didn't see anything that makes me fear the niners. But they played well enough to win, and did.

Quite frankly, with all the close games the Seahawks have pulled a "W" out with some fluky circumstances this year, they were due for losing a coin toss. Better now than in the playoffs.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I am absolutely astounded at the lack of attempts going deep (30+ yards down the field) in this game. One deep bomb at any point in the game and we'd probably have won it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Blatant ref bias?

There were bad calls on both sides.

And there were plenty of idiotic penalties or idiotic actions by some of our guys that luckily did not lead to penalties.

Our guys like to get into people's heads, but often they do that by getting into peoples' faces. The problem is that the NFL does call penalties on taunting and frankly it is just stupid. Also, there were a few times we could have gotten penalties for those kinds of stupid plays and we didn't.

Even so, with our guys doing stupid things after the whistle, with bad calls being made on both sides, and our defense giving up uncharacteristic big plays, they still only barely beat us IN THEIR HOUSE. Though I am not sure we can call the blocked kick a fluke, since we tend to get those. Regardless, we we played them close even though we played like crap.

jhawk91

Reaction score
The refs called it tight and the hawks play style is more undesiplined leading to more calls on us, this goes on the hawks players and coaches

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3cb5il5g said:
Stop. Our guys need to learn how to stop the penalties.

That's on Pete and his staff.

How are the penalties on Pete and the staff? They're not the ones out there comiting the foul, touching a face mask, holding, kick catch interference.... Those are 100% on the players.

Crizilla

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3a59653o said:
I am absolutely astounded at the lack of attempts going deep (30+ yards down the field) in this game. One deep bomb at any point in the game and we'd probably have won it.

exactly. This was the most unagressive playcalling since early last year when russ was still a baby

ivotuk

Reaction score
gargantual":1s37n90d said:
I was going to post about that. I saw the ref grinning from ear to ear after Gore's run (after he got up off the ground).

Anyone else see that?

Yeah, saw that too. That referee couldn't have been happier. Sad. :141847_bnono:

getnasty

Reaction score
Our style of play is gonna come with penalties, not to worried about that. We just didn't execute on offense today. Give the Niners credit, stop blaming refs, it only makes Hawk fans look bad.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rpmischris":3jxv50a5 said:
Yup sure did and at that point I knew we were going to lose.

There were many...many posts about this on here during the game that stated the
Refs were biased and that our probability of winning was "slim".

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Not a ref issue. Lack of discipline and the Hawks brought this on themselves.

9'ers played a strong game, and the Hawks looked flat.