We practiced like crap today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
Let's face it, this was a glorified practice and we got punched in the mouth. I can't say I didn't expect it however. After all, Niners football is Stanford football. #NerdNation

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
The OP's had this account for a long time, waiting for the perfect time to uncork it. And that was the best shot he could come up with. Kind of a wasted opportunity if you ask me.

OP
OP
Richard_Sherman

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2dmjgkf9 said:
The OP's had this account for a long time, waiting for the perfect time to uncork it. And that was the best shot he could come up with. Kind of a wasted opportunity if you ask me.

Sorry, I am bored. It's a long ride to SFO and it's going to be a long flight back to Seattle.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":2qt9ct2e said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":2qt9ct2e said:

Sorry, I am bored. It's a long ride to SFO and it's going to be a long flight back to Seattle.

Plenty to read about her eon the forum. There's another game on, Saints 24 Panthers 6

OP
OP
Richard_Sherman

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
ivotuk":6jc9fu7h said:
Richard_Sherman":6jc9fu7h said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":6jc9fu7h said:

Plenty to read about her eon the forum. There's another game on, Saints 24 Panthers 6

*Golf clap*

kearly

Reaction score
I wish I could be Dick Sure that this is in fact Dick Sherman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts