Not open for further replies.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
4 words:

Run
Run
PASS
punt

Just a lighter way to look at the situation really. Before we can start to blame bevell for all the issues on playcalling, we must find out something we may not know for awhile:

When does RW call plays?

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I think he has been better as of late but still think this should be his last season. I don't think we will have to fire him though ...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I am blown away that you are talking about firing people when the team is 11-2.

Did you not think there wouldn't be bumps in the road during an NFL season?

Did you think offensively we were just going to steamroll every team we played?

My lord we have a bunch of spoiled people around here.

cesame

Reaction score
Uh, no.

Complete nonsense. Every loss doesn't mean someone should be fired. Get real.

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
To the apperently thick skulled members of this board, this thread was an attempt at satire. Nope lets just go attack the poster.I

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":5pj6dtqf said:
To the apperently thick skulled members of this board, this thread was an attempt at satire. Nope lets just go attack the poster.I

I see what you tried to do now. You just didn't do it very well.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny?

:p

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Fire one of the best OC's on one of the best team's in the league. Yeah. Genius. Let's fire Quinn, Carroll, Cable, Norton Jr, Richard, cut Kam, Bobby, Russell & Marshawn while we're at it. Hell, let's run Paul Allen out of town. Screw it, let's just start rooting for the Rams.

Idiots.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
For the record, Roland would actually be in favor of firing Bevell. He'd actually support that.

ensett

Reaction score
Top 5 offense this year, top 10 offense last year. You'll never be able to replace that.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bevel looks great when we execute. He normally has the right play called according to what he sees on defense. The only real beef I have is not with Bevell; it's with the system we have chosen. I get the nagging feeling that, no matter how much autonomy Wilson is given, he still has to function within the framework of a system that falls well short of maximizing his potential, IMO.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Don't think we have to worry about firing him. Pretty sure he will be a head coach next year and IMO that sucks. I think he is doing a very good job. Consider all the injuries we have dealt with along with the 11-2 record and it's not hard to see he will be a top prospect in the off season for a coaching job. I personally hope he wants to stay but I know that is a pie in the sky belief.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3ps8oijb said:
I am blown away that you are talking about firing people when the team is 11-2.

Did you not think there wouldn't be bumps in the road during an NFL season?

Did you think offensively we were just going to steamroll every team we played?

My lord we have a bunch of spoiled people around here.

Ya....I don't get it.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We went 11-5 and won a playoff game last year and still benefited from replacing Gus Bradley. Why is it so inconceivable that we could upgrade from Bevell as well? Right now I see him as the devil we know, so I'm not going to call for his head, but if he gets hired away in the offseason, I'm not going to bat an eye.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bevell was dialed in last week, probably his best week calling plays as a Hawk. This week not so much. I know that has a lot to do with the niners defense, but I thought there was zero imagination this week. I've never been a fan of Bevell but I wouldn't fire him and either would Pete. Hopefully we can wish him well when he takes a head coaching job somewhere else. People quit freaking out were 11-2, I don't even like Bevell and I think this is stupid.

RiverHawk

Reaction score
Really?

My lord, we are 11-2, we will win the #1 seed in the NFC, and we have a spectacular team. Maybe we should fire Carroll because of the number of dumb penalties we had yesterday at the worst times. Maybe we should fire the special teams coach for not telling his guys to not let a punt get blocked. Or maybe we should fire the strength and conditioning coach because some of our players got hurt yesterday.

C'mon man. Did anyone expect us to be undefeated at this point? Is anyone ashamed that we are 11-2 at this point? After countless years of mediocrity I am ecstatic about the quality of this team and the potential to build a perennial championship team.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
There is a likely chance he will be offered a couple head coaching opportunities at the end of the year and we will hire a new OC. Like the situation with Gus Bradley last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.