Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • here are my brand new NIKEs :
    Attachments
    SHOE 3.JPG
    SHOE 3.JPG (31.56 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
    SHOE 2.JPG
    SHOE 2.JPG (26.97 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
    SHOE 1.JPG
    SHOE 1.JPG (22.25 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
    EasleyMemories
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:36 am


  • Thowe are sick
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9914
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • Well folks, after over a month of trying to purchase my jerseys (constantly out of stock), I was able to finally get them!! I over indulged myself a bit... say... a lot. A man has to do what a man has to do though! I have a package waiting at home which was delivered today while I'm at work. Inside.... a Super Bowl Wilson jersey for my wife and a Super Bowl Wilson and Harvin jersey for myself. In addition, on my way to work this morning, I purchased a Super Bowl Sherman jersey for my wife and also a Super Bowl Sherman and Chancellor jersey for myself. I told my wife I bought her a Sherman jersey and she got really excited!

    I knew there was a reason why I put off purchasing a new jersey until now. I'd only want to wear the ones with the Super Bowl emblem on them!! I tell you... I'm loving those infant and todler Super Bowl onesie's. Might be a couple years before we have a child, but I would consider it well worth the wait!!!

    We will post a photo soon!!

    GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:
    LegionHawk12
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm


  • LegionHawk12 wrote:Well folks, after over a month of trying to purchase my jerseys (constantly out of stock), I was able to finally get them!! I over indulged myself a bit... say... a lot. A man has to do what a man has to do though! I have a package waiting at home which was delivered today while I'm at work. Inside.... a Super Bowl Wilson jersey for my wife and a Super Bowl Wilson and Harvin jersey for myself. In addition, on my way to work this morning, I purchased a Super Bowl Sherman jersey for my wife and also a Super Bowl Sherman and Chancellor jersey for myself. I told my wife I bought her a Sherman jersey and she got really excited!

    I knew there was a reason why I put off purchasing a new jersey until now. I'd only want to wear the ones with the Super Bowl emblem on them!! I tell you... I'm loving those infant and todler Super Bowl onesie's. Might be a couple years before we have a child, but I would consider it well worth the wait!!!

    We will post a photo soon!!

    GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:


    Question, can the SB version jerseys still be found anywhere? Would still love to grab one.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3384
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:46 am


  • Great stuff guys,I loved that table,neon sign,that pipe and wow that thong..I would go crazy if I saw that
    without expecting it on my woman..So much great stuff.. :th2thumbs:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4870
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


  • Are they local in the Seattle area? Or do you have a link to their website? I've been looking for a place to have a few newpapers and SI's from the SB framed reasonably.


    JonRud wrote:Not really merchandise but just had this done at AC Moore. Hung it in my office this morning.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395672020.647704.jpg
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1166
    Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:04 am
    Location: Everett WA


  • AC Moore is an East Coast based chain. I'm sure out in Seattle there are some framing shops that can do this. I found an AC Moore coupon for 65% off custom framing which made the price very reasonable - custom framing is very expensive.
    JonRud
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1330
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm
    Location: Where the Seahawks won Super Bowl XLVIII


  • Greenhell wrote:
    LegionHawk12 wrote:Well folks, after over a month of trying to purchase my jerseys (constantly out of stock), I was able to finally get them!! I over indulged myself a bit... say... a lot. A man has to do what a man has to do though! I have a package waiting at home which was delivered today while I'm at work. Inside.... a Super Bowl Wilson jersey for my wife and a Super Bowl Wilson and Harvin jersey for myself. In addition, on my way to work this morning, I purchased a Super Bowl Sherman jersey for my wife and also a Super Bowl Sherman and Chancellor jersey for myself. I told my wife I bought her a Sherman jersey and she got really excited!

    I knew there was a reason why I put off purchasing a new jersey until now. I'd only want to wear the ones with the Super Bowl emblem on them!! I tell you... I'm loving those infant and todler Super Bowl onesie's. Might be a couple years before we have a child, but I would consider it well worth the wait!!! To answer your question I purchased them at nflshop.com. I'm not sure if they're avaliable elsewhere, but they also have some discounts on their site as well for signing up for things. I'd go through the nflshop.com avenue.

    We will post a photo soon!!

    GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:


    Question, can the SB version jerseys still be found anywhere? Would still love to grab one.


    To give you an idea, 3 of the 3 jerseys I purchased today are sold out again. If you're going to buy one, you have got to do it very early in the morning. Check every morning often and frequent, sometimes they update their stock online late at night at 12am. I purchased mine on my way to work from my phone. Two of the other three I purchased a few days ago are also sold out. The majority of them in most sizes. I wear a medium, so 5 of the 6 I purchased are not available in medium at the moment. I'm glad this madness is over and I get to go home and see my jersey tonight!! If you're going to do it, GET ON IT... they're going to eventually stop making these!! :les:
    LegionHawk12
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 69
    Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm


  • These are in no way official.
    I found them very cool.
    eBay if you want one.
    They are small, shoulder or chest size.

    Image
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 18808
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Finally got the new auth helmet.
    Attachments
    image.jpg
    image.jpg (87.31 KiB) Viewed 5350 times
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1395
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm


  • Image
    gmo
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 47
    Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am


  • Here are my two Nike customized shoes

    NFC CHAMPIONS
    Image
    Image

    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPION shoes:
    Image
    Image
    Image
    daveCFPrez
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 381
    Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm


  • Man, the only time I made custom shoes like that, was for a marathon. They were SO cool, I couldn't stand to ruin them using them.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1395
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm


  • Hey, ZtoL, If you bought that 1994 Mirer jersey you are wearing in that pic with Turbin off of ebay, you may have bought it from me. (Sprintcarscott). (94 Mirer's were extremely hard to get so several fakes were made from blanks. Mirer actually wore a size 46 so if it isn't a 46, it's not a real Mirer jersey. Largent wore a size 44. ANY Wilson Largent jersey that is not in a size 44 is FAKE. Just some info I got from my friend who worked for MacGregor in WI. and worked in the area that made the Prestige Teams line under the Wilson label. Any Wilson (brand) jersey that has no second jock tag was not game worn either. He has since passed on but was an invaluable resource for me when I was amassing my collection years ago.

    All of this went on eBay in a matter of three weeks a few years back. That Mirer jersey I sold there was the real deal and extremely rare. The 93 Wilson players jerseys had screen-printed numbers but stitched names, 94's were all stitched and were from then on. Not many know that tidbit either.

    This was a shot of about 40% of the jerseys I had at one time. I had 20 pairs of socks, 42 pairs of pants, 12 on-field towels, 9 helmets, 8 pairs of gloves, and a pair of Shaun Alexander' shoes, up to about three years ago, but have since sold it all.

    Image

    Might be crazy to some of you, but I absolutely have ZERO of the latest design jerseys. Just haven't pulled the trigger and they are so frikken expensive for game-worns anymore. At one time, I had an estimated $40,000 in Seahawks actual game-worn Seahawks merchandise. That, my friends, is a mental illness that I have thankfully overcome.
    HoustonHawk82
     


  • Here is my mini shrine to our Superbowl victory.......
    Image
    Image
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 am


  • Image

    Image
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1534
    Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm


  • Canhawks wrote:Here is my mini shrine to our Superbowl victory.......
    Image
    Image

    Which ball number? I have #93 in both the NFCC ball and SB ball and then #59 in the SB ball for my daughter. I also have the NFCC ball from the 2005 season.
    JustTheTip
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1775
    Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm


  • Image
    bryantology79
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 488
    Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm


  • Finally got around to framing the limited edition S.I. magazine

    Image
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1194
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


  • No pics but I bought 3 more XLVIII championship shirts for $54 total. First one was normal $32, next was half off at $16, and the long sleeve was $10. I think I got 7 of em now! :)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 26444
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Thanks to someone here, who alerted me to the availability of actual team equipment down jackets from the Super Bowl
    at the Pro Shop (shown here, modeled by our owner) I picked up one for me and one for my dad. They are beautiful.


    Image

    Also at the Pro Shop, they have 11 month Super Bowl Champion calendars with a different shot from the game for each
    month. March was Wilson. this month is Chancellor.
    Riley12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2770
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:14 am


  • James in PA wrote:Finally got around to framing the limited edition S.I. magazine

    Image

    Wow good for you. I bought this same photo and the ball and the dvd and everything from Si and have never received anything. Only their $h!t mags.
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2023
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa


  • James in PA wrote:Finally got around to framing the limited edition S.I. magazine

    Image


    Looks good. What size frame did you go with? Looking to do similar to my issue.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3384
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:46 am


  • Riley12 wrote:Thanks to someone here, who alerted me to the availability of actual team equipment down jackets from the Super Bowl
    at the Pro Shop (shown here, modeled by our owner) I picked up one for me and one for my dad. They are beautiful.


    Image

    Also at the Pro Shop, they have 11 month Super Bowl Champion calendars with a different shot from the game for each
    month. March was Wilson. this month is Chancellor.

    You're welcome........ just wish it was small enough for me!
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1395
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm


  • ZorntoLargent wrote:You're welcome........ just wish it was small enough for me!


    Ah! Thank YOU, ZorntoLargent, for the heads up.

    Yep, since they were for players (with pads and all) the smallest size they had was XL. I don't mind the extra roominess.
    Riley12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2770
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:14 am


  • Greenhell wrote:
    James in PA wrote:Finally got around to framing the limited edition S.I. magazine

    Image


    Looks good. What size frame did you go with? Looking to do similar to my issue.
    Thanks. I got it at Michaels. I forget the dimensions but its called a "comic book / magazine float frame." I was looking for a frame that would specifically fit a whole magazine, not just the cover. As you can see, I gave it a white backing so it doesn't have the "floating" look, but I'm sure it would look good that way too.
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1194
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


  • [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg[/attachment][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg[/attachment]

    Went on a spee after the superb owl. See you can spot each item.
    Attachments
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg (67.43 KiB) Viewed 4650 times
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg (70.87 KiB) Viewed 4650 times
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11247
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Got this from my son, right before the Super Bowl.

    Image
    Image
    HoustonHawk82
     


  • Paracord survival bracelet.
    This one is very well made by a firefighter in Cali. Only $9.
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 18808
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • pmedic920 wrote:Paracord survival bracelet.
    This one is very well made by a firefighter in Cali. Only $9.
    Image


    "Survival bracelet"?

    Oh, I see, in a pinch, it could be unraveled and the cord used to kill or tie up an attacker. Or better yet, used to construct a rudimentary lathe that one could use to fashion an effective weapon out of a tree branch to fend off an angry Gorn.

    Cool.
    HoustonHawk82
     


  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Paracord survival bracelet.
    This one is very well made by a firefighter in Cali. Only $9.
    Image


    "Survival bracelet"?

    Oh, I see, in a pinch, it could be unraveled and the cord used to kill or tie up an attacker. Or better yet, used to construct a rudimentary lathe that one could use to fashion an effective weapon out of a tree branch to fend off an angry Gorn.

    Cool.


    Actually there are many uses for the cord in these, in a survival scenario.
    I don't plan on ever needing to use it in that manner but you never know.

    http://survival.outdoorlife.com/blogs/s ... er-fashion

    http://www.survivalbracelet.com/emergen ... -paracord/


    Scott, what's a Gorn?

    Edit: NM
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorn
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 18808
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • some folks in this thread have WAY to much money lol. this is how the nfl gets its billions i guess
    tleise32
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 72
    Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm


  • Not related to the superbowl,but I picked up a game used Leonard Weaver jersey and recently framed it.The seller assured me it was game used,but you can never be sure.I was quite thrilled when surfing through the net to find the pic in the insert of the frame,when zoomed it I can see a repaired rip and some helmet marks that perfectly match up to the jersey which is good enough proof for me.
    Image
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 am


  • Yup, photo proof helps.
    Attachments
    Turbin Tear compare.jpg
    Turbin Tear compare.jpg (100.51 KiB) Viewed 3788 times
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1395
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm


  • Image
    ChiefHawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 441
    Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:08 am
    Location: Your Mom's Single Wide trailer


  • I wanted one for a while, hesitated and lost out (and didn't want to pay e-bay sharks lots of dough).

    So now I've got one with a winners patch.

    Image

    Can't wait til it turns up in the UK, it'll be very much suited to our climate!
    Anglo-Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 am
    Location: Land of the Eng.


  • uploadfromtaptalk1397255181784.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397255181784.jpg (96.3 KiB) Viewed 3721 times
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12933
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm
    Location: With a your sister


  • pmedic920 wrote:Purdy dang proud of myself for pulling the trigger on this.
    Image

    This is very cool!! Well done :th2thumbs:
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3230
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Hey, ZtoL, If you bought that 1994 Mirer jersey you are wearing in that pic with Turbin off of ebay, you may have bought it from me. (Sprintcarscott). (94 Mirer's were extremely hard to get so several fakes were made from blanks. Mirer actually wore a size 46 so if it isn't a 46, it's not a real Mirer jersey. Largent wore a size 44. ANY Wilson Largent jersey that is not in a size 44 is FAKE. Just some info I got from my friend who worked for MacGregor in WI. and worked in the area that made the Prestige Teams line under the Wilson label. Any Wilson (brand) jersey that has no second jock tag was not game worn either. He has since passed on but was an invaluable resource for me when I was amassing my collection years ago.

    All of this went on eBay in a matter of three weeks a few years back. That Mirer jersey I sold there was the real deal and extremely rare. The 93 Wilson players jerseys had screen-printed numbers but stitched names, 94's were all stitched and were from then on. Not many know that tidbit either.

    This was a shot of about 40% of the jerseys I had at one time. I had 20 pairs of socks, 42 pairs of pants, 12 on-field towels, 9 helmets, 8 pairs of gloves, and a pair of Shaun Alexander' shoes, up to about three years ago, but have since sold it all.

    Image

    Might be crazy to some of you, but I absolutely have ZERO of the latest design jerseys. Just haven't pulled the trigger and they are so frikken expensive for game-worns anymore. At one time, I had an estimated $40,000 in Seahawks actual game-worn Seahawks merchandise. That, my friends, is a mental illness that I have thankfully overcome.

    Looks like my closet too all old school jerseys ! That chad brown one is awesome!!!
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3230
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


  • Hey CANHAWK Where did you get the silver thingy to hold your football in your display. Thanks for any info.
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1136
    Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 am


  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Got this from my son, right before the Super Bowl.

    Image

    That is pretty cool! Where did he get that?
    dbmack
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 681
    Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm


  • Finally framed the fricken' paper.

    Image
    TalontedNoseRider
    * NET Kook *
     
    Posts: 483
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:32 am
    Location: Encinitas, CA


  • Scrolling through this thread made me extremely proud to be a 12th Man. I did NOT cry. But I will admit that I came very close to it on more than one occasion. The last time I cried here was when someone posted a video of the Seahawks' bus sendoff. They were on their way to the airport and there were people lining the streets on both sides the entire way. That video made me cry. It was pride. It was the spirit of the 12th Man. That's the same thing I'm seeing here. Pride and Spirit. You guys are awesome. I'm so proud to be a part of this group.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 578
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 am


  • Year of The Hawk wrote:Hey CANHAWK Where did you get the silver thingy to hold your football in your display. Thanks for any info.

    I purchased it from eBay,couldn't find one exactly like it,but here is something almost the same...
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SEATTLE-SEAHAWKS ... 6c1&_uhb=1
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 am


  • Thanks. My order is in. My Super Bowl commemorative ball is 2165 out of 5000. I didn't even know they came numbered until mine came in. I like your display. Now if I can convince my wife to let me have a shrine......
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1136
    Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 am


  • I have tried to find Seahawks gear in KY for the last 10 years and zero luck. Was actually able to find this in Florence on our trip this weekend... Best part is, the guy clearanced it out for me so I got it for $5Image!
    HHHTGT
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 145
    Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 pm


  • Russell autographed SB jersey encased in SB Champ display case.

    Image


    Not telling my wife I purchased it until I got home Friday afternoon.............priceless.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15891
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


  • I framed the Seattle Times front page poster. Put the actual newspaper away in a box. It cost me less to buy the poster and frame than it would have cost me to frame the paper itself.

    Waiting on a couple of frames for the 2 Sports Illustrated Super Bowl issues.

    Image
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1166
    Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:04 am
    Location: Everett WA


  • The frame; available online at the Seahawks pro shop. The program; available on ebay (mine from NJ).

    The ticket; priceless!!!

    SBticket.jpg
    Framed XLVIII ticket and program!
    SBticket.jpg (224.54 KiB) Viewed 3485 times


    I originally was looking for a ticket lanyard, but found this instead. Very happy with it.
    seatt1eslew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 615
    Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm
    Location: T-Town


  • seatt1eslew wrote:The frame; available online at the Seahawks pro shop. The program; available on ebay (mine from NJ).

    The ticket; priceless!!!

    SBticket.jpg


    I originally was looking for a ticket lanyard, but found this instead. Very happy with it.


    I was thinking about buying the same thing. I actually have like 5 of the programs since they were selling for only $5 at the Macys NFL store after the game.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1500
    Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:42 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online