Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13


  • ramchargerman66 wrote:[img][IMG]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k598/HyPlanezDrifter/jvm1020.jpg[/img] [/img] Got some stuff for the kid and a shower curtain off ebay. :thirishdrinkers: Man...still can't figure out how to post pics/links correctly :roll:


    Tapatalk
    Do it on your phone. It's so easy you will piss everybody off. :)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 17182
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas



  • longsh0t wrote:Double sided alternate 12 flag from here.

    Image



    200 bones is a lot of cheese for a 3x5 flag. Too rich for my blood. Congrats on your new addition.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I want everything in this thread.

    Here's my most recent. I can't stop looking at it.

    Image


    Where the hell did you get that? I'm still waiting on mine from a pre-order back in August. :(
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • dunceface wrote:I got the Reebok Paydirt Seahawks colorway for myself for Xmas but they are wrapped up under the tree so here is a pic from Sneaker Freaker
    Image


    Those are awesome. Can they still be ordered?
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Greenhell wrote:Where the hell did you get that? I'm still waiting on mine from a pre-order back in August. :(


    Did you order directly from Clark Toys? Mine was on pre-order for a couple weeks and then shipped out as soon as it became available, from what I could tell.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16438
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Image


    Please don't post any pictures of you wearing your new under garment.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 20664
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Combine that thong with those Reeboks and you have a stellar game day outfit.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33673
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Throwdown wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Image


    Please don't post any pictures of you wearing your new under garment.


    This IS a PG-13 forum.
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 12351
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: Beneath, Between & Behind


  • 2012 Topps tallboy on card auto. Can't wear it but stare at it all the time.
    Attachments
    image.jpg
    image.jpg (89.12 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
    GO BEARS!

    Image
    671hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 164
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:37 am


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Where the hell did you get that? I'm still waiting on mine from a pre-order back in August. :(


    Did you order directly from Clark Toys? Mine was on pre-order for a couple weeks and then shipped out as soon as it became available, from what I could tell.


    No. Mine was ordered from entertainment earth. Still waiting. They have no estimate on delivery. All they've been able to tell me is December.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Greenhell wrote:
    dunceface wrote:I got the Reebok Paydirt Seahawks colorway for myself for Xmas but they are wrapped up under the tree so here is a pic from Sneaker Freaker
    Image


    Those are awesome. Can they still be ordered?


    Yeah just search "paydirt Seahawks" retail for about $120
    you can find em on eBay for about $110... got mine for $85 shipped on a black Friday deal
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3678
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Largent80 wrote:Combine that thong with those Reeboks and you have a stellar game day outfit.


    photos coming soon...
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3678
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Just got this in the mail last night...... WORN by Russ for photo shoot day in his rookie pro bowl, and the LAST time they will have "NFC" vs. "AFC" jerseys.
    Attachments
    P3.jpg
    P3.jpg (72.27 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
    PB2.jpg
    PB2.jpg (77.92 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
    PB1.jpg
    PB1.jpg (156.72 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
    Sent from my Motorola Razor Flip Phone
    User avatar
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1312
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 pm


  • ^^badass^^
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16438
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • ZorntoLargent wrote:Just got this in the mail last night...... WORN by Russ for photo shoot day in his rookie pro bowl, and the LAST time they will have "NFC" vs. "AFC" jerseys.


    That's a grail for sure. Must've cost a pretty penny.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I want everything in this thread.

    Here's my most recent. I can't stop looking at it.

    Image


    Same here. I also have the alternate with the gray jersey and gray pants.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5485
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


  • WOWWWWWWWWWW :229031_faint:
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3678
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Seanhawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I want everything in this thread.

    Here's my most recent. I can't stop looking at it.

    Image


    Same here. I also have the alternate with the gray jersey and gray pants.


    Nice. I thought about it but didn't pull the trigger. Now it looks like the price is going up, sales must have been good!
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16438
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Pic with gray uni? Never even seen that one even on ebay.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Yeah, it wasn't cheap...........
    Sent from my Motorola Razor Flip Phone
    User avatar
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1312
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 pm


  • dunceface wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    dunceface wrote:I got the Reebok Paydirt Seahawks colorway for myself for Xmas but they are wrapped up under the tree so here is a pic from Sneaker Freaker
    Image


    Those are awesome. Can they still be ordered?


    Yeah just search "paydirt Seahawks" retail for about $120
    you can find em on eBay for about $110... got mine for $85 shipped on a black Friday deal


    Holy crap.. This must be how women feel about shoes. I saw those and just had to have them. Almost bought the Jordans too. Still might. lol
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4976
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I want everything in this thread.

    Here's my most recent. I can't stop looking at it.

    Image


    Same here. I also have the alternate with the gray jersey and gray pants.


    Nice. I thought about it but didn't pull the trigger. Now it looks like the price is going up, sales must have been good!


    I got it it at Clark Toys as soon as they put them up...$13.00 plus shipping.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5485
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    dunceface wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    dunceface wrote:I got the Reebok Paydirt Seahawks colorway for myself for Xmas but they are wrapped up under the tree so here is a pic from Sneaker Freaker
    Image


    Those are awesome. Can they still be ordered?


    Yeah just search "paydirt Seahawks" retail for about $120
    you can find em on eBay for about $110... got mine for $85 shipped on a black Friday deal


    Holy crap.. This must be how women feel about shoes. I saw those and just had to have them. Almost bought the Jordans too. Still might. lol


    hey man nobody needs your oppressive gender role hate speech in here man (hippy voice)

    but seriously when I saw those I was all
    Image
    Last edited by dunceface on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3678
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Seanhawk wrote:I got it it at Clark Toys as soon as they put them up...$13.00 plus shipping.


    Me too. Now it looks like the Homes are sold out and the Wolf Greys are like $40. You didn't get lucky and happen to grab one of the autographed exclusives, did you?
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16438
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:I got it it at Clark Toys as soon as they put them up...$13.00 plus shipping.


    Me too. Now it looks like the Homes are sold out and the Wolf Greys are like $40. You didn't get lucky and happen to grab one of the autographed exclusives, did you?


    Nope.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5485
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


  • Got the Nailhead hoody just like Pete has. Super warm and water resistant.

    Image
    User avatar
    253hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3122
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am
    Location: PNW


  • The probowl jersey wins it for me.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2742
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • I just saw the identical Probowl jersey on Ebay. Is that yours that you're selling?
    User avatar
    Mindsink
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 358
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am


  • Got a GREAT deal off Ebay.....
    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:12 am


  • Not a recent purchase but I thought I'd throw it in here any way...

    back in the late 70's or early 80's (I think) Fisher Peanuts sold promo NFL mugs filled with peanuts, the nuts were meh, ok, but I collected 4 mugs original, only two survives today.

    Any one else have any?

    Here's a pic from the web.

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    tom sawyer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1737
    Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 am


  • tom sawyer wrote:Not a recent purchase but I thought I'd throw it in here any way...

    back in the late 70's or early 80's (I think) Fisher Peanuts sold promo NFL mugs filled with peanuts, the nuts were meh, ok, but I collected 4 mugs original, only two survives today.

    Any one else have any?

    Here's a pic from the web.

    Image


    I drink beer out of mine every game day, and it's one of my favorite Seahawks-related possessions. I conned my mom into buying them when I was small, but unfortunately she insisted I "have a set - one from each team they sold." Ugh. Wish I had all Seahawks ones. Oh well. Most of the others have gone to good friends who are fans of those teams. They make pretty badass presents, after all.
    "The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 22179
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: California via Negros Occidental, Philippines


  • tom sawyer wrote:Not a recent purchase but I thought I'd throw it in here any way...

    back in the late 70's or early 80's (I think) Fisher Peanuts sold promo NFL mugs filled with peanuts, the nuts were meh, ok, but I collected 4 mugs original, only two survives today.

    Any one else have any?

    Here's a pic from the web.

    Image

    LOL.....I have had one of those for years,was actually using it at my computer when I saw your post,emptied it and took a pic.Years of dishwashing has faded it.
    Image
    User avatar
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 217
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:12 am


  • Greenhell wrote:
    longsh0t wrote:Double sided alternate 12 flag from here.

    Image



    200 bones is a lot of cheese for a 3x5 flag. Too rich for my blood. Congrats on your new addition.


    I bought the 2x3 double sided for $60.
    Image
    User avatar
    longsh0t
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 60
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA


  • This is probably a good place to ask this, we saw a window decal on a suv last weekend. In the back window, was the green 12 feathers, vertical. Like this:

    Image

    Like you see on the uniforms, but it was a window decal. I thought it was super cool, it was just running down the left side of their back window.

    Any ideas where to purchase?
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6673
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • tom sawyer wrote:Not a recent purchase but I thought I'd throw it in here any way...

    back in the late 70's or early 80's (I think) Fisher Peanuts sold promo NFL mugs filled with peanuts, the nuts were meh, ok, but I collected 4 mugs original, only two survives today.

    Any one else have any?

    Here's a pic from the web.

    Image


    I remember having one of those as a kid. Really wish I kept all my stuff like that.
    drcool
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 673
    Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
    Location: Jacksonville, FL


  • I might get my wife the knit cap in the OP for Christmas this year.

    These shoes aren't recent, but I love them. Designed them several years ago and got them for her as a BDay present. Has her initials on the heel
    Attachments
    32297_531316653545759_833134233_n.jpg
    32297_531316653545759_833134233_n.jpg (64.42 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8974
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • This year I didn't give a crap and bought Christmas stuff for myself. Deals too good to pass up during Black Friday. Here's what I nabbed recently...

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Image
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • longsh0t wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    longsh0t wrote:Double sided alternate 12 flag from here.

    Image



    200 bones is a lot of cheese for a 3x5 flag. Too rich for my blood. Congrats on your new addition.


    I bought the 2x3 double sided for $60.


    Me too after reading this thread.
    User avatar
    HawkCop
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 am
    Location: Central Washington


  • Harvin 11 Jersey in Blue, got a medium but when it arrived realised you lot are fatties & a small would have been a better fit

    ;)
    Brithawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 200
    Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 am


  • ImageImage

    Here's a couple. I think we could a swag off thread. Not a peepee measuring contest just get an idea of how off the handle we may be. I have a Hawk toilet seat cover for frack sake.
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • [quote="CALIHAWK1"]Image

    Why?

    Just Why?
    "There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *
     
    Posts: 2101
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am
    Location: Poulsbo, WA


  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:Image

    Why?

    Just Why?


    I can't see it but I'm assuming the jersey? "I'ma lime dude." ML.
    User avatar
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:ImageImage

    Here's a couple. I think we could a swag off thread. Not a peepee measuring contest just get an idea of how off the handle we may be. I have a Hawk toilet seat cover for frack sake.


    That the new satin jacket? I dig it! :th2thumbs:

    In my case, I was stocking up for not spending very much on the new logo/uni gear last year. I also bought about 4 other Hawk t-shirts earlier this year but my total haul was what I posted. When my wife asked what wanted for Christmas I simply told her, "Seahawks". Emphasis on a Beast Mode jersey. I'm such a spoiled Beyotch.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3349
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Image

    That's a Purdy fancy jock strap ya got there :shock:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6562
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • Had to post my last three... Cause I love the oddball stuff, too lazy to go to my Seahawk room and take a pic of them all so I cut these pics off eBay, but I'm happy with them all!!

    Image

    Image

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    ak3000
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 778
    Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Image

    For the visits to family living in California.
    User avatar
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 136
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 am
    Location: Greensboro, NC


  • ak3000 wrote:Had to post my last three... Cause I love the oddball stuff, too lazy to go to my Seahawk room and take a pic of them all so I cut these pics off eBay, but I'm happy with them all!!

    Image

    Image

    Image


    that's some great weirdo stuff! rad
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3678
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


PreviousNext


It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online