Seahawk Playoff Shirt

kidhawk

Reaction score
That is pretty cool, but personally I am waiting to pull the trigger on new gear until it says at least NFC West Champion :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cool shirt Largent, where did you find it?
I work downtown Seattle, about a half mile from the stadium. Waiting on the NFC West Champs stuff, but may have to swoop up one of those.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I know im not the norm but i will never buy playoff/ west champions or nfc championship shirts or sweatshirts. to me, if you dont win it all i dont want to be reminded of it. If your team wasnt expected to make the playoffs and had a great yr, i could understand it. but the seahawks are one of the favorites and are expected to make the Super Bowl so I'm waiting for the Super Bowl champions stuff.

longsh0t

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1youmgmq said:
kidhawk":1youmgmq said:
That is pretty cool, but personally I am waiting to pull the trigger on new gear until it says at least NFC West Champion :D
I'm waiting til it says Super Bowl Champions.

This

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":25zext58 said:
kidhawk":25zext58 said:

I usually try to get all "championship" gear...I'll get NFC West championship gear, NFC Championsip gear and Super Bowl Championship gear.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":11q7vli3 said:
hawksfansinceday1":11q7vli3 said:
kidhawk":11q7vli3 said:

I usually try to get all "championship" gear...I'll get NFC West championship gear, NFC Championsip gear and Super Bowl Championship gear.
:th2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Was just down at the team shop, they have that one down there for $28 before discount. Pretty basic, but cool looking. Will hold out for Division champ gear and so on....

Anguish

Reaction score
kidhawk":37l248az said:

It will be available from Fanatics.com pretty much as soon as its official as they are who supply the NFL Pro Shop. We were all ready to go and release the NFC West Champions gear the night of the 49ers game, but alas, the plans were foiled and all of that gear is yet to be available.

Come back here the night that it's official, and I'll likely have something up in a global announcement with a link or 7...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Anguish":dt83y48b said:
kidhawk":dt83y48b said:

It will be available from Fanatics.com pretty much as soon as its official as they are who supply the NFL Pro Shop. We were all ready to go and release the NFC West Champions gear the night of the 49ers game, but alas, the plans were foiled and all of that gear is yet to be available.

Come back here the night that it's official, and I'll likely have something up in a global announcement with a link or 7...

Thanks for the reminder (plug) Anguish. I actually had that exact plan for Sunday, but had to put it off due to the unforeseen circumstance of losing. I love fanatics because they ship inexpensively to Alaska, unlike the seahawks official pro shop who refuse to ship USPS and want to charge $20+ to ship any little item here. I definitely plan on buying my NFC Championship gear through the link on this site as soon as it's official (at each stage I mentioned in a previous post)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2yxx6tgz said:
Cool shirt Largent, where did you find it?
I work downtown Seattle, about a half mile from the stadium. Waiting on the NFC West Champs stuff, but may have to swoop up one of those.

Seahawks facebook page.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I still have my super bowl XL shirt alexander/roethlisberger shirt, I'll NEVER wear it ... EVER!!

Riley12

Reaction score
I buy all of that stuff. I will get my shirt this weekend when I am downtown.

Coming up, though, NFC West Champs shirt and hat, NFC Champs shirt and hat.

As for the Superb Owl? When we win that, I will buy anything and everything that has SB on it -
even including a Sports Illustrated Seahawk SB Champs video on Betamax. I still have a pile of stuff
from XL* - seat cushion and swag, pennant, shirts, hats

BlueTalon

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":3qu07hey said:
I know im not the norm but i will never buy playoff/ west champions or nfc championship shirts or sweatshirts. to me, if you dont win it all i dont want to be reminded of it. If your team wasnt expected to make the playoffs and had a great yr, i could understand it. but the seahawks are one of the favorites and are expected to make the Super Bowl so I'm waiting for the Super Bowl champions stuff.
I managed to get a couple of Super Bowl XL Champion Seahawks T shirts and a hoody, a couple months after the travesty.

I'll wait a couple months and get the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks stuff this year too.