This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

BlueThunder

Reaction score
12-2? Wow! Have we been waiting for this season for, like, forever or what? And at least for this season, the 10 am curse has been killed and buried. Screw you NFL schedule makers! Your attempt to mess up the Seahawks and help the Niners has FAILED! Now on to our 4-game homestand, starting with our first victim, the Cardinals. As Mr. T would say, "I pity the fools!". Oh man it's good to be a Seahawks fan right now! :179417:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.azcardinals.com/forum.php

Arizona Sports Fans

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6

Scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=126

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Their Official forum is a joke. What, do they have like 20 fans?

hawker84

Reaction score
Yet another game at the CLink with a playoff vibe. Wish that atmosphere on no one, except every opposing team that comes in there. Let's take care of business Hawks, rest up guys if necessary against the Rams and go into the playoffs as healthy as we can..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
LOL@tards fans.

Already trying to explain away their incoming loss by calling us cheaters and saying our DB's get away with everything.

Largent80

Reaction score
The point I was making was we were down 21-0 at home. We were able to beat them because their defense allowed it. If that happens against AZ. we may not be able to do it.

hawker84

Reaction score
It would appear, their fans don't think very highly of our team/fans. Oh well, better to be hated than to not be thought of at all.

Polaris

Reaction score
the ditch":kzu6vvjb said:
I hope the Seahawks don't underestimate the Cardinals they're a good football team it wouldn't be shocking if they beat us.

I don't think that's in the 'Cards' if you'll pardon the pun. There is far too much on the line and Arizona has a good defense and a winning record.

drdiags

Reaction score
I would imagine there isn't much love lost by Cards fans for the Seahawks, especially after getting drubbed up here. No division rival fans should like the other division's teams or fans.

And you may as well embrace the team image. Make no mistake, the Seahawks are the Darth Vaders of the NFL. I would guess the only truly likeable player on the team from other fans perspectives is Wilson and some have him guilty by association. The Seahawks are not America's darlings.

Zorn76

Reaction score
I don't bother with other team's forums, and don't think we'll win 58-0 this time, but do see us coming away with a victory by 10 pts or so.

Nontheless, the Seahaks have to respect what they've done so far, even if AZ is 3-4 on the road this season.

rob_english13

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":2ok2dbmd said:
BlueThunder":2ok2dbmd said:
12-2? Wow! Have we been waiting for this season for, like, forever or what?

Yep - like my entire life. :th2thumbs:

I was there for the 2-14 season,, and i'll there when we are 14-2!! #GoHawks !

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":181hrfg1 said:
I would imagine there isn't much love lost by Cards fans for the Seahawks, especially after getting drubbed up here. No division rival fans should like the other division's teams or fans.

And you may as well embrace the team image. Make no mistake, the Seahawks are the Darth Vaders of the NFL. I would guess the only truly likeable player on the team from other fans perspectives is Wilson and some have him guilty by association. The Seahawks are not America's darlings.
Well if the hawks are the "Darth Vader's" of the NFL (that's cool with me) are the ninnies the "Chad Vader's" of the NFL? (Type Chad Vader in on YouTube)