Larry Fitzgerald concussion

warden

Reaction score
That sucks. I always enjoy watching him play

JerHawk81

Reaction score
That sucks. Guys a class act and a hall of famer on a team trying to claw their way into the playoffs. Hope it's a quick recovery.

ivotuk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":32gn5l3c said:
That sucks. I'm not sure I've ever liked a player on an opposing team as much as I like Fitz. Dude is all class and has been one of the best receivers to ever play the game. I'm glad he at least got to go to a SB during his career.

+1

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ivotuk":c5nk8va9 said:
peachesenregalia":c5nk8va9 said:
That sucks. I'm not sure I've ever liked a player on an opposing team as much as I like Fitz. Dude is all class and has been one of the best receivers to ever play the game. I'm glad he at least got to go to a SB during his career.

+1
:13: Easily one of my all-time favorite non-Seahawks.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Screw that guy. Just kidding. Fitz is all class, all the time. He should be a Seahawk!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I have a feeling he is gonna pass all the tests and play on Sunday. Huge game Sunday, gotta win it.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Fitz is a class act but, him not playing is a blessing for us.
Hope he has no lasting issues, sit this week and play against SF the following week.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Fitz should be a first-ballot HOF WR. His athleticism, sportsmanship, and clutch (pun intended) ability are not often equaled in their individual aspects, and nobody has the complete package in the NFL right now.

I'd also hate to see concussions put him out of the league; at his age, this becomes a real scenario.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1q5s76k8 said:
Fitz should be a first-ballot HOF WR. His athleticism, sportsmanship, and clutch (pun intended) ability are not often equaled in their individual aspects, and nobody has the complete package in the NFL right now.

I'd also hate to see concussions put him out of the league; at his age, this becomes a real scenario.

WR is an incredibly tough position to make the HoF. I doubt he makes it. He's had too many mediocre years.

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Hate to see it.. Classy guy.
I was rooting for the Cards to get in the playoffs too.
Oh well bring on the niners again at home

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":18qmea95 said:
Ad Hawk":18qmea95 said:

WR is an incredibly tough position to make the HoF. I doubt he makes it. He's had too many mediocre years.

It's too bad he couldn't help having Skelton and others behind center. With a QB like RW, Manning, or Brees, his numbers would be difficult to compete with.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1n1u0bva said:
This. My favorite non-Hawk player.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bummer, I'm right there on Fitzgerald. Easily my favorite player in the league who isn't a Hawk.
Total class, and an easy choice for the HOF.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of others, he's one of my favorite non Hawks.

I think we beat AZ with or without him, but I'd like to see him play. With Floyd playing a lot better, we'd be facing two very good WRs and Maxwell and Lane would get some playing time against elite WRs.

That's learning experience that is invaluable heading up to the playoffs.

danbogart

Reaction score
A buddy of mine had fitz sign his Seahawks jersey at the Sherman softball event and apologized that all he had for him to sign was hawks gear to which fitz replied "you never know, maybe I'll be wearing one of these some day". Class act, for sure.

drdiags

Reaction score
His pops tweeted that Fitz passed his concussion tests and that Larry was feeling fine, though I gather things can get hazy mid-week and other tests are required before he is cleared to play by the concussion protocols. I think he plays.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't mind if he doesn't play but that's all about respect for how good he is and how critical getting the W is for us.

Tons of respect for the guy though. He's been one of the top 3 receivers in the league for along time but has spent all that time on a team that only had a few years of success. When you see guys like dez bryant have a melt-down tantrum you just respect it that much more when someone acts like a man instead of a baby.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Palmer also has a high ankle sprain, and he's already one of the least mobile QB's in the league.