2014 "next year" schedule questions

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok, I'm already making plans to attend a game in Seattle. I found this on the Internet.
3ama9e7e.jpg

Does anybody know if this is in fact who we will be playing?
At what point in time will dates be assigned to these games ?

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yes these are true. And the schedule dates aren't announced until April.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm thinking if finances allow I'd like to make the 9er game in Seattle and the KC game. Dates will be the other major factor.
Anybody thinking about the official .Net road trip for next year, yet?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
pmedic920":3612lg00 said:
Throwdown":3612lg00 said:
At this moment in time those opponents look like straight up gravy for us.

That's a fairly rough away schedule if you ask me. Could be worse,yes. But not easy by any means.

Same thing was said about this year's schedule before the season started

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":20ui6lqv said:
San Diego road trip.

If New Orleans wins the NFCS and we win our Div. that means the saints would be an away game. The city of New Orleans is a great place to visit. Lots of fun stuff and the food is incredible.

Subzero717

Reaction score
pmedic920":eyune3l3 said:
CALIHAWK1":eyune3l3 said:
San Diego road trip.

If New Orleans wins the NFCS and we win our Div. that means the saints would be an away game. The city of New Orleans is a great place to visit. Lots of fun stuff and the food is incredible.

I'll buy that. Only thing I will say is we only play San Diego once every 6-7 years on road. We will potentially play NO more frequenty. Just sayin. I'm down for either and may do both anyway. We have a snall contingency in Diego from this board as well.

And the Mexican food there is really good. Nothing like the crap they serve in Texas. :-\

HawkGA

Reaction score
I hope the Broncos game is late in the season when Manning starts to play like crap.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2fwb0069 said:
pmedic920":2fwb0069 said:
CALIHAWK1":2fwb0069 said:
San Diego road trip.

I'll buy that. Only thing I will say is we only play San Diego once every 6-7 years on road. We will potentially play NO more frequenty. Just sayin. I'm down for either and may do both anyway. We have a snall contingency in Diego from this board as well.

And the Mexican food there is really good. Nothing like the crap they serve in Texas. :-\

Yea I'm good with whatever as well. Its not even a given that NO wins the south.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkGA":35v3n6d9 said:
I hope the Broncos game is late in the season when Manning starts to play like crap.

At this rate, it might be the season opener on Thursday night.

Super Bowl rematch to kick off the year. :stirthepot:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
kinesmajor":vpr0tluj said:
CALIHAWK1":vpr0tluj said:
San Diego road trip.

Count me in!
And me as well.

Hopefully that game will be later instead of earlier... and it won't conflict with either duck hunting or elk hunting. :D

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":ou670nar said:
CALIHAWK1":ou670nar said:
San Diego road trip.

Great place for fans to visit, but not so friendly to opposing teams....Although I think we can play with anyone anywhere, I'll still root a little harder for the Panthers this weekend now

Latest posts