Awesome Florio quote

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
They actually have a number of funny quotes on there, I was talking to a coworker about 'em earlier. Funny stuff; literally half of them are pretty amusing, IMO.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3a86l1hg said:
A lot of cryin' Stealer fans in the comments.

You see the one guy, steelersaregodsteam, that says the Steelers can beat anybody right now and nobody wants to play them? LMAO.

sutz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27pitaal said:
twisted_steel2":27pitaal said:
A lot of cryin' Stealer fans in the comments.

You see the one guy, steelersaregodsteam, that says the Steelers can beat anybody right now and nobody wants to play them? LMAO.
I think he means nobody want to bother playing them. Where's the challenge?

sc85sis

Reaction score
That dude has to be trolling; there's no way he could really be that delusional. Right?

lsheldon

Reaction score
This dude has issues.

steelersaregodsteam says: The Steelers being out of the top ten right now completely diminishes the legitimacy of this article.

steelersaregodsteam says: The Steelers can beat any team the the NFL right now. I promise you no one wants to play us. We are too physical, too fast, too smart, too disciplined. If the league had any decency they would bypass some rules to sneak us into the playoffs. When the Steelers are in the playoffs, the TV ratings triple.

steelersaregodsteam says: I’m proud to be a Steeler fan, where at least I know we’re great. And I won’t forget the rings we earned, while all you sit there and hate. And we proudly stand up above you and laugh right in your face. There ain’t no doubt that God is a part of the Steeler faith.

steelersaregodsteam says: Our rings are precious. Your name is jealousy.

steelersaregodsteam says: The collective voice of Steeler Nation is proud to represent the face of football. Therefore, we are preparing to leave the NFL and start our own league, a real league where tackling is once again permitted.

It is time to leave our glorious ways in the NFL to the past and keep the true football spirit alive elsewhere.

We appreciate all of your letters and emails voicing your support and admiration.

steelersaregodsteam says: Six rings merely represent the Steelers importance to sports. Without us, the NFL would lose a third of its fans. Most people will start watching the SFL (real tackle football) by 2017. Glory, glory.

KK84

Reaction score
lsheldon":z6er65iq said:
This dude has issues.

steelersaregodsteam says: The Steelers being out of the top ten right now completely diminishes the legitimacy of this article.

steelersaregodsteam says: The Steelers can beat any team the the NFL right now. I promise you no one wants to play us. We are too physical, too fast, too smart, too disciplined. If the league had any decency they would bypass some rules to sneak us into the playoffs. When the Steelers are in the playoffs, the TV ratings triple.

steelersaregodsteam says: I’m proud to be a Steeler fan, where at least I know we’re great. And I won’t forget the rings we earned, while all you sit there and hate. And we proudly stand up above you and laugh right in your face. There ain’t no doubt that God is a part of the Steeler faith.

steelersaregodsteam says: The collective voice of Steeler Nation is proud to represent the face of football. Therefore, we are preparing to leave the NFL and start our own league, a real league where tackling is once again permitted.

It is time to leave our glorious ways in the NFL to the past and keep the true football spirit alive elsewhere.

We appreciate all of your letters and emails voicing your support and admiration.

steelersaregodsteam says: Six rings merely represent the Steelers importance to sports. Without us, the NFL would lose a third of its fans. Most people will start watching the SFL (real tackle football) by 2017. Glory, glory.

Obvious troll is obvious.

hawker84

Reaction score
lsheldon":ybv63y54 said:
This dude has issues.

Webzone, BlackandGold, Extremeskins members lurking (and you know you are) please read carefully so you can fully appreciate what you truly sound like to others. Once you realize this, then and only then can you start on the road to recovery.

rideaducati

Reaction score
What an idiot...only Vernon Davis would actually try to run through a wall for his team.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Florio has espoused us as Super Bowl contenders all season long. I believe he also picked us to go the distance.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm positive that "steelersaregodsteam" is a real person who honestly believes this stuff. I also believe that he's about 400 lbs and wears a snuggie to the supermarket.