New SuperHawk Hoodies

Chapman

Reaction score
hey everyone check out Teespring.com/Superhawk
These are badass and a great price.
I will order a couple on payday.
Sorry if this has been posted before, just way excited to share this info.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
'Order now, it makes a perfect gift for an Alumni or just a fan!'

Greenhell

Reaction score
Teespring is pissing me off. Pre ordered a t-shirt back in November and still have yet to receive it. I've emailed twice in the past 2 weeks and still nada.

Riley12

Reaction score
I almost bought that. I did get the Trans-Am Hawk shirt. Ordered a couple of weeks ago - arrived today.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Greenhell":3m9pzs81 said:
Teespring is pissing me off. Pre ordered a t-shirt back in November and still have yet to receive it. I've emailed twice in the past 2 weeks and still nada.

Wait a minute, you said pretty much the same thing about the RW action figure thingy. Are you sure you're giving these folks the right address? ;)

m0ng0

Reaction score
I don't like it. Can anyone send me the link for the trans am seahawk thing please?

djb28

Reaction score
Man that sucks. It makes the hawk look like it has broken legs coming out where they shouldnt.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1jmk01ip said:
Greenhell":1jmk01ip said:

Wait a minute, you said pretty much the same thing about the RW action figure thingy. Are you sure you're giving these folks the right address? ;)

True. Nobody like me. :cry:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Riley12":og6uac37 said:
I almost bought that. I did get the Trans-Am Hawk shirt. Ordered a couple of weeks ago - arrived today.

You got yours today? I, too, ordered the trans am Hawk and have yet to get it. Maybe tomorrow or...

Mysterious bandwagon Hawk fans stealing my packages or the football gods don't like me. :cry:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":353byji3 said:
Greenhell":353byji3 said:

LOL! He has a very happy neighbor :)

tooshort

Reaction score
I got the NeoHawk (trans am seahawk) shipment monday. It took almost five times as long as the last hawks related purchase I made on Teespring. I presume this was due to the 700+ they sold vs the 50-60 sold of the last shirts I bought.

Edit...I thought this was the OPs item... which kind of looks like a superman symbol mixed with a hornets nest mixed with a hawks logo mixed with a turd. (not a fan.. but to each their own)
http://teespring.com/superhawk3
shirtFrontBig.jpg

tooshort

Reaction score
Much prefer this one which is actually what the OP was talking about (Edit again) OP was talking about hornet dump superhawk :thirishdrinkers:
(see what happens when you don't link things and I've been drinking!) :mrgreen:

front.jpg

tooshort

Reaction score
lsheldon":xa0jt3le said:
How is the quality on the teespring hoodies?

i can only vouch for the "wilson face illusion in a hawk feather "hoodie that I got at the beginning of the year as far as print quality (which has been great,10+ washes no degradation). The fabric is light compared to most official gear but it's also less than half the cost, so well worth it IMO.