We should raise money to put this banner up in SAN FRAN!

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Rough draft that took like one minute.. But still funny, and possible?

Attachments

• phpxPAjE3AM.jpg
    phpxPAjE3AM.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,177
OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Sorry the font is so small... But the message says something along the lines of , "49ers fans will always live in the past, the Hawks live for Today ! Go HAWKS -12

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
We already did pretty much the same thing... I'd say the level has already been stooped to. Lol

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
No way.

I love they put up a billboard.

You know they hate you so much because nobody puts billboards up for teams they could care less about.

We are under their skin and it is awesome. What you are seeing is fear and worry, so they are looking to reassure themselves.

We should send them a letter of thanks instead, since knowing we bother them so much makes my day.

(Plus I doubt you would have the rights to those pictures anyway)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um no, a flag that flies over for a few minutes is a hell of a lot different than a banner that stays up for a month. F them

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2wf2qvkv said:
Um no, a flag that flies over for a few minutes is a hell of a lot different than a banner that stays up for a month. F them

We put a PERMANENT brick in the new stadium . Lol that billboard will be tagged with a giant blue 12 on it within 24 hours of completion .

jblaze

Reaction score
They're just posers, I wish they'd come up with a better comeback and argument other than we've won in the past and we have a bulletin board.

Weak response to our brick in the new stadium and the fly over banner. Those things are pretty creative.

Nothing is going to be sweeter than knocking them out of the playoffs. Bring it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Knocking off the 49ers in the playoffs would be next level. As would my level of obnoxios that entire week :)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":3gtjvxvs said:
We already did pretty much the same thing... I'd say the level has already been stooped to. Lol

I could be wrong but wasn't it Hawk fans that bought a brick in the 49ers new stadium first?

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
jblaze":kz441ne1 said:
They're just posers, I wish they'd come up with a better comeback and argument other than we've won in the past and we have a bulletin board.

Weak response to our brick in the new stadium and the fly over banner. Those things are pretty creative.

Nothing is going to be sweeter than knocking them out of the playoffs. Bring it.

I was actually down there for the game... In that absolute trash can of a stadium. What an embarrassment of an establishment.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I like the banter between us on this subject.
I like the back n forth between the 2 fans bases.
Let's try to keep this thread from getting locked up, like the last one did.
Down with the 9ers.
GoHawks.

Sac

Reaction score
I like the trolling between fan bases. I wouldn't mind a pic of Kap with one eye brow on a billboard in SF.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Screw them and their stupid little 5 ring billboard. At least the Steelers won a couple in the salary cap era. 9'ers are no better than the Raiders or the Redskins; the history is 'neat' at this point but has zero relevance. Except for a couple recent seasons, the 9'ers have sucked out loud at building football teams and Seattle has owned them the entire time we've been in their division.

......but yeah, i have to admit I LOVE the rivalry. It's turning into something akin to Steelers/Ravens, Giants/Eagles, Bears/Packers, Raiders/Broncos (once upon a time ago). If we can both manage to stay relevant for a while (and I see no reason why not) it will absolutely become one of the all time great blood feuds. Hell, it even has a wikipedia page! So awesome...

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":24rc3sib said:
RussWILSON3":24rc3sib said:

I could be wrong but wasn't it Hawk fans that bought a brick in the 49ers new stadium first?

With your sarcastic remark, I assume you already know the answer . I'm sorry I can't put it on a 45 year old big board and spell it out for you..

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I would prefer raising the money and having it sent to Childrens Hospital. Get all those kids Russell visits gear.

blue32

Reaction score
Sitting on the couch during the playoffs will be the greatest gift we could give the Niners.