BB Suspended Indefinitely

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
#Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has been suspended indefinitely for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, per source.
Retweeted by Albert Breer

I expect a lawsuit to be filed pretty quickly, and a temporary injunction to come that will belay the suspension.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
How can they even do that? From a 1 year to indefinitely? Goodell must be butthurt hes fighting the suspension.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What is indefinitely? There's gotta be a time frame for this. If it's the NFL making an example out of him for challenging them, this will get really ugly.

jblaze

Reaction score
I had a feeling this was going to happen. Goodell isn't going to take a lot of stuff of anyone. He'll ruin his career during the process and keep him off the field during this SB run. Figures.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3uejmgbl said:
How can they even do that? From a 1 year to indefinitely? Goodell must be butthurt hes fighting the suspension.
I don't know, but I think that if he had been suspended for one year per the Stage 3 Substance Abuse program, what that really means is suspended indefinitely with the chance for reinstatement after one year. So, maybe that?

Kixkahn

Reaction score
This is absolute BS. What in the heck made this go from a questionable one year to indefinitely? I hope that the union gets him a good lawyer.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I hope it gets ugly, I hate how the NFL treat players. I even remember when Richard Sherman won the appeal, they way he was treated and the things that said to them was ridiculous. They undercut the concussion lawsuit by settling for pennies and all of that. I want NFL back to the ground and understand without players and fan, they mean nothing.

longsh0t

Reaction score
At least there's no way this will come back and affect the Seahawks when we make it to the Superbowl! I'm confident the refs will be fair and impartial!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ParisPC07":ryh5lmxg said:
If Maxwell were better he would have been starting.

Probably, but it's like if Trufant didn't get hurt, Sherman wouldn't of started in his rookie year. So it's not always the case. To say the least though, if anything, the drop off from Browner to Maxwell isn't that much if any.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
You guys are deluded about a lawsuit. He did it all to himself and has no one to blame but himself.

Laloosh

Reaction score
We will get more detail than ever expected in the next few days. Interesting development.