NFL TV MAP Week 16

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=16[/urltargetblank]

Announcers are Myers and Ryan

Most of the Western states with the exception of New Mexico, Southern California and the Las Vegas region seem to have the game. Spot coverage in Jacksonville, Houston and Nashville.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
How do the networks decide these? Why do Jax and Nashville get the Hawks game for instance?

Basis4day

Reaction score
A London Hawk":a06qbohw said:
How do the networks decide these? Why do Jax and Nashville get the Hawks game for instance?

The local networks get to decide themselves. Each one is different. Absent the blackout rules 100 miles from the stadium and obvious local interest.

Popular teams and winning teams and disputed playoff implications tend to get the most out of market coverage (Why most of the south is getting NO v Carolina).

The Outfield

Reaction score
WTF, Arizona gets to watch the NE @ BAL game while the Hawks game is on, but we don't. It's nice to have something else to watch during commercial breaks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Stuck watching the Liedowns and Giants. Yawn. :(

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":7i04521y said:
A London Hawk":7i04521y said:

The local networks get to decide themselves. Each one is different. Absent the blackout rules 100 miles from the stadium and obvious local interest.

Popular teams and winning teams and disputed playoff implications tend to get the most out of market coverage (Why most of the south is getting NO v Carolina).

Thanks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Interesting.... second week in a row that the Seattle game is being carried in the Kansas City area even with Dallas playing at the same time. So the early game is Kansas City v Indianapolis and the late games are Seattle v Arizona and Baltimore v New England not a bad game in the lot.:)

Reaction score
The Outfield":3tzsp2oi said:
WTF, Arizona gets to watch the NE @ BAL game while the Hawks game is on, but we don't. It's nice to have something else to watch during commercial breaks.

This is always the case - if it is a home game, then people in that Market only get the home team's game.

Axx

Reaction score
Houston is showing the seattle game?
Lol

Largent80

Reaction score
Dall ASS @ Wash.?...In L.A?........I am glad I am going to Hollywood Parks closing day. Then I'll come home and watch on rewind, assclowns @Fox.

Reaction score
Largent80":2y423ba9 said:
Dall ASS @ Wash.?...In L.A?........I am glad I am going to Hollywood Parks closing day. Then I'll come home and watch on rewind, assclowns @Fox.

Seriously, somebody thinks LA and San Diego are more interested in Dallas (7-7) @ Washington (3-11) than two NFC West teams playing including one that's playing for the #1 seed and another vying for wild card spot?

I don't get it. Something stinks...

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yes, like KCHawkGirl said KC is getting the Hawks again this week! Two weeks in a row, maybe all those emails I sent the networks complaining that we had to watch the Chargers VS. Giants a couple weeks ago instead of the Hawks VS. Ninsters paid off:) Go Hawks!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Timberhawk":11fvtxxi said:
Yes, like KCHawkGirl said KC is getting the Hawks again this week! Two weeks in a row, maybe all those emails I sent the networks complaining that we had to watch the Chargers VS. Giants a couple weeks ago instead of the Hawks VS. Ninsters paid off:) Go Hawks!
If you actually did that I commend you. And you should give me their email address so I can bolster your efforts!!!

Then again it's probably due to the fact that Seattle is expected to make it to the Superbowl and around here confidence is getting higher that the Chiefs will be there also.....

Reaction score
SanDiegoSeahawk":14v6eqoe said:
Largent80":14v6eqoe said:

Seriously, somebody thinks LA and San Diego are more interested in Dallas (7-7) @ Washington (3-11) than two NFC West teams playing including one that's playing for the #1 seed and another vying for wild card spot?

I don't get it. Something stinks...

Good news! Now we (Southern California) get to watch New Orleans @ Carolina, according to the map. I guess it changed overnight. That makes much more geographic sense. Weak.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Seriously why the hell do we keep getting Chris Meyers..?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
chawx":3r0o2tyd said:
So, are we considered "America's Game of the Week" since we have more of the map?

I'm not sure what the exact definition FOX uses when calling a game "FOX game of the week". My guess is it coincides with the Aikman/Buck crew as that is their number 1 announcing team. That is the Panthers/Saints game. As an unbiased fan, I'd say that is probably the biggest matchup of the week, but of course I'm more than happy that the Seahawks game is on in my area instead