6 yr old 49er writes threatening message (kind of) to hawks

drdiags

Reaction score
He's a kid. He loves his favorite team and doesn't like the bad guy. Replace the names and this is as American as Apple Pie. Now the Bengals kid that wanted the Steelers guy to lose his home for breaking the punter's jaw. That seems a little vindictive but hey somebody/something got him to think that way.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This letter in the comment section cracked me up

A rebuttal, from 35 year old Seahawk fan (for the duration of this exercise), Triumph of the Will Clark:

"Dear Rain,

You are six years old, we are grown men. We have things like tire irons, belts and grown man strength. If I wanted to, and should Pete Carroll request it, I would hit you with my car. So don't think that we're sitting here worried about your phony flu disease! Besides, you've already told us where to find the antidote, dummy.

Sincerely,

Mme. TotWC"

rastahawk

Reaction score
Just another testament to what a horrible job step dad's and our school system are doing.

Rocket

Reaction score
This was not written by a six year old, it was written by Coach Harbaugh, it's on the outside of his office door.

rjas77

Reaction score
Rocket":1kjmun5c said:
This was not written by a six year old, it was written by Coach Harbaugh, it's on the outside of his office door.

LOL! was going to post something exactly like this but I had to check if anyone beat me to it!

Well Done Sir!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What an odd message of mixed qualities. This kid has a wonderful vocabulary yet comes up kind of soft in his attacks.

I hope a virus comes and gives you the flu? And then you'll have to go to Fred Meyer?

That's like stabbing someone and driving them to the hospital and paying their medical bills. I'm so confused.