Question: Parking for game day

Laloosh

Reaction score
Taking my son to his first game on Sunday. Have always utilized a designated driver when attending games in the past and have not had to worry about parking.

Wondering if any of you might be kind enough to direct me to where you prefer to park (private messages are fine if you don't want to divulge this publicly).

The weather forecast says showers so I'd like to keep the little guy from having to walk too far.

Also, where's a good place to get a hold of some Seahawk rain ponchos on short notice?

Thanks in advance. Really looking forward to this.

edit: Will be coming from the East Side so if anybody has tips for utlizing the transit system from say, Factoria. I'd be open to this as well.

A World Peace

Reaction score
If you get there really early, you can find free parking on 10-12th ave on sunday. BUT you have to get to seattle by 10ish to even have a chance. Other than that, you either going to have to take an even longer walk or pay alot for parking

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If it's your son's first Hawk game, get there early enough to take advantage of Touchdown City in the Event Center.

It opens at 10am and normally has lots of kid stuff in side and you can enter the SW corner of the stadium from inside the Event Center.

As far as rain poncho's goes, the Pro Shop would be a slam dunk and if you enter just after 10am, the crowds won't be that bad.

Parking is easiest at the Event Center Garage, but spendy, but easy to get out to the freeway after the game is over.

Have fun. take some pictures of your son with the Seattle skyline in the background that you will cherish forever.

And lastly;

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Thanks, all. Couple of very helpful PM's as well.