Old merged with New

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I saw this pic on a friends post on Facebook. I do like it and it has the 12 merged in as well. Enjoy all. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Attachments

• Old-New Seahawks.jpg
    Old-New Seahawks.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 993

chris98251

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":93fs2djq said:
That would be a cool poster for above my son's bed if you could get it in a big version.

I think you could copy the picture and take it to one of those Banner places and have it made.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I am an expert in Bird law and will point out that using the actual team owned logo may be problematic if used for commercial purposes.

cdallan

Reaction score
It isn't until I saw this poster that I realised how depressed the old bird looked. I wonder if that happened gradually over a number of years?

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not a bird medic..so I dont know how or what the conditions are that lead to the depression of that early bird. I also do not know what led to it casting that sadness off and becoming more proactive and aggressive. If I was to guess, I would think it may be bipolar or an act of growing pains that have come to a conclusion. I am just not sure. Also reversion to the depressive condition may be a result of Throw-back-Thursday. I again am not sure.
LMAO