New here but a fan forever

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hi all,I thought I'd do a quick intro (hope this is where it goes)anyway I live in South Bend, Indiana since coming here in the early 80's from Vashon Island..Been a Hawk fan since
the start and still have my king County Seahawk cards lol..Anyway before the Hawks came
I remember seeing the Raiders on tv all the time so we started off being a fan of them but of course that ended..Another thing we started off in the NFC so we are where we should be..I've been reading this site awhile and think it's set up pretty good so time for my 2 cents occasionaly.. GO Hawks!!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Welcome, IndyHawk. Hope you enjoy it, I found the site last year (never dawned on me that there might actually be a fan run site). Clearly I have polluted the gene pool so to speak but this appears to be a tolerant bunch.

Curious to hear how your experience has been around all of those Colts fans.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1wqq0iit said:
Welcome, IndyHawk. Hope you enjoy it, I found the site last year (never dawned on me that there might actually be a fan run site). Clearly I have polluted the gene pool so to speak but this appears to be a tolerant bunch.

Thanks guys,nice to see I wasn't the only one who didn't know there was such a dedicated Hawks board.In fact I can't recall how I ever found this but glad I did..E.C-It's funny how after I moved here the Colts came also ,in a way it was like Seattle again(new team ect)
new team sucks for a few years..As for the Colts fans they are pretty cool..It's the Bears fans that can be annoying ..We are about 90 min from Chicago but I have to say the Colts rule this area and they are further away..I am a fan of Colts except when it has anything to do with the Hawks

pmedic920

Reaction score
Welcome Indy. I'm a new guy as well. I found the board while looking for 12's in the Houston area. I'm not sure if the old timers consider me one of the family or not, but I consider myself one and nobody has said different yet.
Good bunch of folks "up in here".

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":3r3b7m9o said:
Welcome Indy. I'm a new guy as well. I found the board while looking for 12's in the Houston area. I'm not sure if the old timers consider me one of the family or not, but I consider myself one and nobody has said different yet.

With as much fighting as we do between ourselves, we had to have a paramedic on the scene!

Welcome, Indy.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3jrapkii said:
E.C. Laloosh":3jrapkii said:

Thanks guys,nice to see I wasn't the only one who didn't know there was such a dedicated Hawks board.In fact I can't recall how I ever found this but glad I did..E.C-It's funny how after I moved here the Colts came also ,in a way it was like Seattle again(new team ect)
new team sucks for a few years..As for the Colts fans they are pretty cool..It's the Bears fans that can be annoying ..We are about 90 min from Chicago but I have to say the Colts rule this area and they are further away..I am a fan of Colts except when it has anything to do with the Hawks
Hey there IndyHawk!!! Someone from my neck in the woods. South Bend is a very close driving distance from my town(Holland/Zeeland,MI). The only difference for me is that everyone out here is a Lions fan. Welcome to the site. I have been a member since 2005 and have been a Hawk fan since 1977(I used to live in WA years ago). :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
VaporHawk":w7rvldc9 said:
Ask a cop for a card? Awesome!

Welcome!
Yes you got it :D glad to see someone remebered..

The Radish

Reaction score
OrFan":36czuz2i said:
pmedic920":36czuz2i said:

With as much fighting as we do between ourselves, we had to have a paramedic on the scene!

Welcome, Indy.

The other reason we've decided to let him ride is the fact he has a really gorgeous wife and daughter. Both blonde and beautiful. Why do beautiful blonde Texans marry short dark haired guys?

:D