Going to first Hawks Game 12/29... what to expect?

herecomestheboom

Reaction score
Happy Holidays 12s! I'm going to my very first Hawks game on 12/29 and am a little nervous since I don't know what to expect. Any advice on entering the stadium and finding my seat? I'm sitting in the Hawks Nest. Are there a lot of stairs to get to my seat? I'm coming from the coast so any tips on good/not expensive places to grab a bite before the game would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for any help/tips. GO HAWKS!

The Radish

Reaction score
What Jvillie said plus be prepared to feel the noise rather than hear it.

Be perpared for no seat back unless you bring a clamp on one. The Hawk's Nest is one of the most fun places in the stadium and they will bring the noise.

Be prepared for fun people all around you and don't be afraid to get acquainted.

Have a blast!!!

:th2thumbs:

And welcome to Seahawks.net

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Something pretty obvious by now but they will search you going in. All your possessions need to be in clear plastic bags, no backpacks/purses.

daketah

Reaction score
Expect for it to be an emotional experience.

I went to the last game of the year last year, and will be there again on 12/29, and it was an emotional experience once the inside of the stadium came into view. I welled up ever so slightly when I saw the field that the Seahawks play on for the first time since the 80's.

For the lifetime (or recent fan) a Seahawks game is a sacred experience.

Reaction score
herecomestheboom":a1r51esa said:
Happy Holidays 12s! I'm going to my very first Hawks game on 12/29 and am a little nervous since I don't know what to expect. Any advice on entering the stadium and finding my seat? I'm sitting in the Hawks Nest. Are there a lot of stairs to get to my seat? I'm coming from the coast so any tips on good/not expensive places to grab a bite before the game would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for any help/tips. GO HAWKS!
What row letter are you in?? There ARE a lot of stairs but it is worth it... I sit in row W.

Lanakila

Reaction score
herecomestheboom":1wysy7wn said:
I'm in GG.

Oh wow. Bring nitro glycerin.

Nah. Have fun. Nothing to be nervous about. Good people in the Hawks Nest.

2_0_6

Reaction score
be ready to have no voice on Monday.

Ill be in section 149 damaging my vocal chords.