Another newbie

jimbojones31

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick "Hi". I've been reading the site for a couple of years but have never contributed until now. I live in the UK, so greetings from across the Atlantic! Picking a team to follow in a different country is always a hard, but I took the Seahawks because I'd been the US 3 times at that point and loved Seattle as a beautiful city I could imagine living in. Also they were going through a slump at the time (2008) and I didn't want to pick an "obvious" team like the Cowboys or Pats. So Seahawks it was, and I've had 1 year of Holmgren, 1 year of Mora and now 4 and counting of Carroll. Anyhow, hope to get more involved on this great site!

OP
OP
J

jimbojones31

Reaction score
Riley12":3pq4qoo3 said:
You had me at "1 year of Mora"

Welcome!

Ha ha! Yep, that was a fun year - "dirtbags", throwing the kicker under the bus, fielding almost zero starters under the age of 30 etc etc Only good thing Mora did was get us #14 pick in 2010. Got to be grateful for that trade.

chris98251

Reaction score
Welcome and your just in time to get a seat, Largent80's bus is filling up fast and we will have to put seats on the roof next.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Welcome! Great to have you. Live near the Cumberland Region? That's where all my ancestors are from. I'm hoping to go visit there in a couple years. Go Hawks!