Russell Wilson is so confident it's funny

Crizilla

Reaction score
Can't provide the link I'm on my phone right now sorry. I didn't see a URL when I viewed the video but its on ESPN. Its the Russell Wilson conversation added 2 days ago. Look for it. But the way he starts off the interview is just hilarious to me. I literally LOL'd. That smile and the way he says "ahh in terms of read option..." gets me every time. The guy has no fear in life whatsoever. Hopefully someone else finds it funny too so I don't seem like an odd ball.

grizbob

Reaction score
Crizilla":3pt2tga6 said:
Can't provide the link I'm on my phone right now sorry. I didn't see a URL when I viewed the video but its on ESPN. Its the Russell Wilson conversation added 2 days ago. Look for it. But the way he starts off the interview is just hilarious to me. I literally LOL'd. That smile and the way he says "ahh in terms of read option..." gets me every time. The guy has no fear in life whatsoever. Hopefully someone else finds it funny too so I don't seem like an odd ball.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10169116

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Russell's gonna have a fro soon. I'm cool with that.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawknballs":m9p7wej6 said:

Looks to much like Josh Freeman. I cannot approve.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Didn't know he met with a sports psychologist every Monday. This guy just gets it

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed it. His wife needs to tell him to fix that hair ...
Cartire":3i4q2jp4 said:
Hawknballs":3i4q2jp4 said:

Looks to much like Josh Freeman. I cannot approve.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The whole team does. It is part of the Pete Caroll thang that was reported earlier in the year on ESPN.
-The Glove-":1x04hmyz said:
Didn't know he met with a sports psychologist every Monday. This guy just gets it

-The Glove-

Reaction score
joeseahawks":11aduvvp said:
The whole team does. It is part of the Pete Caroll thang that was reported earlier in the year on ESPN.
-The Glove-":11aduvvp said:

Cool. Guess I just missed it

minormillikin

Reaction score
He's actually getting pretty close to a "Soul Glo" hairstyle.

Russell Carrington Wilson needs to embrace his nerdiness and stick with the Carlton look.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
"The separation is in the Preparation" How many times have you heard RW say that?
Does anyone have some other memorable quotes from RW? He should start thinking about being a motivational speaker ...

gmo

Reaction score
since this thread went into looks, how in the world did John Clayton ever get a TV gig?! looks like a villain in a comic book movie.

Cartire

Reaction score
gmo":349la4se said:
since this thread went into looks, how in the world did John Clayton ever get a TV gig?! looks like a villain in a comic book movie.

He didn't start as a crypt keeper sports journalist. He's been doing this for a long time.

ivotuk

Reaction score
gmo":21rhspn8 said:

The man is a walking data dispensary, it never ceases to amaze me the random questions he is able answer. Sometimes the guys on the radio will test him and they are usually amazed. AND probably the most important thing, he is very unbiased. The only time I've heard him get upset is when he talks about Pete putting Percy Harvin in on kick off returns. "I was against that and now look what happened!"

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I can never look at Clayton since that commercial he did wear he had long hair, listened to Slayer and still portrayed as living at home. Great guy and analyst. RW is maturing each and every interview he does as his AI adapts.