cheapest place to park by the stadium?

gohawks12

Reaction score
The fast food restaurants on 4th ave will usually let you park in their spaces if you buy lunch there and leave your receipt on your dash. Call beforehand to make sure. McDonald's, jack in the box, qfc and Arby's are the wonderful culprits.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I usually can find a spot off of 6th or 8th near the railroad tracks for free near Lander St if you get there plenty early.

Riley12

Reaction score
The sooner you get down there, the cheaper the space.

Right now - you can still find free spots. In about an hour or so, those will be gone.

Largent80

Reaction score
We parked way down first ave before the Home Depot and Starbucks Hdq. Free along the street there and a nice long walk.

sutz

Reaction score
Spiderdan":8xd5jop8 said:
ClumsyLurk":8xd5jop8 said:
PM him please! Think of the regulars

This x100
Bull. This is important info. PM yourself.

I used to use the Tukwila park & ride. 10 minute bus ride and lets you off right on Fourth Ave, or on Jackson St if you want to go to Temple for the pre-funk. Parking free, bus ride used to be around $2. Goes right by the stadium.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Get downtown about 8:30am and park for free on James Street. when you get back to your car you just drive straight up the street and get on the freeway. Get there early and get some breakfast beers in ya and enjoy the morning games...Worked for me for 10 years...

chris98251

Reaction score
I park at my work parking lot, yeah it's secured but it's free, also the streets Massachusetts has a bunch of spots that are where Metro workers park, you can get them also if there early.

Latest posts