uhhh what happened to rain city redemption?

bigcc

Reaction score
ep. 3 part 2?????

has there been any word on it? Such a great series but seems like dude dropped off the grid.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He had indicated that everything was dependent on how busy he became with work and family, but seemed to think that 3 pt 2 would come rather quickly. Maybe something unforeseen came up, or perhaps he's waiting for the SB win to do it all in one whammy :)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FYI the 'FYI' Ivotuk posted was for what already exists. What the OP was talking about was EPISODE 3 PART 2.

whcornell

Reaction score
Hey fellow 12's. I noticed on Vimeo that this site is generating the most "loads" for my series so I thought I'd come by to thank you all and answer any questions you might have. I'm still working hard on 3.2 and am really trying to get this thing out within the next few weeks. I know how anxious all of you are and I appreciate your patience. Also just as a quick reminder, you can follow my series and get some updates on facebook.com/raincityseries. Thanks again everyone and Go Hawks!

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mr Cornell. Love the way you blend in the video edits. I will go check your facebook page so I can get an early heads up when 3.2 comes out.

OP
OP
B

bigcc

Reaction score
whcornell":13ufmmkx said:
Hey fellow 12's. I noticed on Vimeo that this site is generating the most "loads" for my series so I thought I'd come by to thank you all and answer any questions you might have. I'm still working hard on 3.2 and am really trying to get this thing out within the next few weeks. I know how anxious all of you are and I appreciate your patience. Also just as a quick reminder, you can follow my series and get some updates on facebook.com/raincityseries. Thanks again everyone and Go Hawks!

thanks for the personal response, we're all just anxious because of the great job you do :)

rickychen

Reaction score
thanks a lot! and Merry X'mas. i am looking forward to 3.2 and more.

whcornell":14bghe4z said:

ivotuk

Reaction score
whcornell":4ky4zrfh said:

Thank you sir, first class production and worth watching over and over and over and over. When we win SuperB OwL 2014 I will make those part of my Seahawks collection. I love watching all of them and wow are those cheerleaders hot!

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3jkllgtl said:
FYI the 'FYI' Ivotuk posted was for what already exists. What the OP was talking about was EPISODE 3 PART 2.

I'm pretty sure everyone understood that.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I forgot about it and shall keep it in an archive.

mikeak

Reaction score
whcornell":3ot4gpsq said:

Nope - thank you for the time and work you are putting into these - they are fantastic. Amazing job you have done

SDHawk

Reaction score
I'm amazed by the story-telling and ability to capture difficult emotions in the musical score. Like the young players on the Seahawks, you came out of nowhere with this unbelievable talent and it only seems you'll get even better from here. Excited to see your talent grow with each of these films.

ivotuk

Reaction score
whcornell":3p9k4kzq said:

Worth a bump, I've lost count of how many hundreds of times I've watch these. :D

:thRocks:

Seahawks related videos on their site: http://vimeo.com/search?q=seahawks

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":kqve4y2n said:
He had indicated that everything was dependent on how busy he became with work and family, but seemed to think that 3 pt 2 would come rather quickly. Maybe something unforeseen came up, or perhaps he's waiting for the SB win to do it all in one whammy :)
Something unseemly came up. ;)