Putrid O-line performance

kmedic

Reaction score
Lot of blame to go around, too many penalties, subpar WR play, but offensive line has to take the cake today. RW was running for his life today and Marshawn had no room to work with. Just bad bad play by the line, particularly the guards and center.

The mystique of CLink is no longer 12's. Really disappointing loss.

w00t

Reaction score
the WHOLE offense is to blame... and for some reason our special teams were garbage today.

General Manager

Reaction score
Unger has consistently pissed me off this year. Wilson has a lot to answer for as well he was not good at all today.Lack of talent at WR and you end up with a loss even though we had 4 int's .

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
If you were one of those offensive lineman today you had to know the Arizona D-line was gonna bring everything they had. Dockett was talkin all week about last years beat down. Where was that emotional intensity? They didn't come close to matching their effort level. Just really disappointed by the O-line play today.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
General Manager":8mfucbky said:
Unger has consistently pissed me off this year. Wilson has a lot to answer for as well he was not good at all today.Lack of talent at WR and you end up with a loss even though we had 4 int's .

I don't blame RW at all. The guy was running for his life and the Cards did a great job of keeping him contained in the pocket. If you hurried you end up throwing inaccurate passes making it that much harder for the WRs to make completions. In my eyes, it all starts and ends with the line and they were pathetic today.