Feels like we peaked... By holding ourselves back.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
We need to get this offense going. Something is lacking with Lynch, and I would love more runs involving MRob lead blocking. The only silver lining today is this should light a fire under everyone's butts.

I'm tired of the slow starts and the matching of the other team's physicality. Today AZ set the tone from the get-go. They ran right up our middle. They ran to the edges and best us. They overcame 5 turnovers. Truthfully, they should have won by 20. We were that outplayed. They also are the number 2 defense. That play call on the Floyd TD was ballsy and should be credited to Arians (Poindexter) for playing for the win instead of the safe FG.

Now we must win the last game and the Rams would love to spoil. This loss will motivate the entire team and coaches to earn the #1 seed and avoid dropping the division to the Niners. Tough day for everyone. Just enjoy the holiday week with your family and try not to focus too much on the miserable performance from the team today.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Lynch has looked very mortal. Yeah the line couldn't block today but he hasn't been escaping his normal 2-3 tackles a carry. Really would have been nice to get the win to get him rested next week.

The thing that sucks the most is that the defense played so well and the offense/special teams just crapped the bed.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Marshawn had 58 yards at the half.

Superman can't break tackles when two 300 pound lineman are on him in the backfield.

OP
OP
E

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1190d3a3 said:
Marshawn had 58 yards at the half.

Superman can't break tackles when two 300 pound lineman are on him in the backfield.

58 yards but couldn't spring for one of those "amazing" TDs he usually gets at the goal line.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
I thought Lynch looked great today. He carried the pile multiple times and was very difficult to bring down. Not much more Lynch could have done

OP
OP
E

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
Yea Marshawn did his carry the pile thing but he was consistently stopped at or behind LOS on 1st and 2nd down consistently. That's more on the line/playcalling than #24. Maybe we aren't telegraphing our plays for the playoffs but 2 losses in 3 weeks feels crappy. And I would like to be rolling for the playoffs. At least we will drop in power rankings so we don't have to carry that torch.