Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crap INT call at the end

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Any of the 3rd down Defensive penalties

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Tell me I'm wrong but Russell Wilson not running for the free first down at the end of the half instead throwing a sideline route to doug baldwin who gets injured, was the game turning point. Of course there are a lot of other terrible seahawk plays.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
SeatownJay":21nkcguo said:
You get a 1st & goal at the end of the half and fail to come away with any points? That was huge.

aye there's so many missed opportunities i didn't remember them all.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
There's just so many things that could've changed the out come since the game was so close until the end. I'll just leave it at, the drops is what caused us to lose. Disrupted the groove of the offense and set us back from the schedule.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Turbin's fumble gave them a short field after they scored...that's putting our defense in about the worst position possible. They were out on the field all day today- that was a killer for moral if nothing else.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I'd say the missed FG. At that point, I think the players started to realize that it's an off day.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I voted the missed FG, but really it's the entire possession at the end of the half.

Can't put it on the Turbin fumble as the D got the ball back.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Can the Darrell Bevell + Execution play(s) not be an option?? Every faith in the team..but today simply wasn't good enough. Not too worried..but I think everyone's been calling out for us to change up the first down run, second down run, throw on third strategy...Does Bevell really have that many different plays in the playbook that he's been saving or is that it?

rideaducati

Reaction score
If I never see Turbin return a kickoff again, I won't be upset at all. He looks slow and holds the ball like it was a dirty diaper.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":22z9b7ru said:
Can the Darrell Bevell + Execution play(s) not be an option?? Every faith in the team..but today simply wasn't good enough. Not too worried..but I think everyone's been calling out for us to change up the first down run, second down run, throw on third strategy...Does Bevell really have that many different plays in the playbook that he's been saving or is that it?

It would be in play if it was a "why did we lose" poll, I'm just curious what/when plays happened that people thought/think that's it game over.