It's 3AM and 2014 YA'LL!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's been a heck of an evening. The wife sold her playoff ticket to my neighbor for face without telling me, she got faced and has spent the last hour praying to the porcelain God...For the first time in like forever, I'm the caretaker. Go Hawks. May the first two months of this new year bring all 12's nothing but pure joy.

I love my wife. She's good to me. She's always the caretaker. Pray for me. Her hangover today is going to bite bad.

Especially when she recalls she sold her playoff ticket to her neighbor for face.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aros":1b3eih2z said:
It's been a heck of an evening. The wife sold her playoff ticket to my neighbor for face without telling me, she got faced and has spent the last hour praying to the porcelain God...For the first time in like forever, I'm the caretaker. Go Hawks. May the first two months of this new year bring all 12's nothing but pure joy.

I love my wife. She's good to me. She's always the caretaker. Pray for me. Her hangover today is going to bite bad.

Especially when she recalls she sold her playoff ticket to her neighbor for face.

Oh my my...I would get it back for he took advantage of her drunkenness!

Happy New Year to you and the Mrs. I always found that some hot Mexican food and Alka Seltzer along with some hair of the dog always helped. :throwup:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":3ra1rd0c said:

You neighbor the Bronco fan?!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
For the love of 12, how could ya Mrs. Aros? :34853_doh:

Maybe your neighbor will be cool and give you a New Years take back, I was lickered up and you know it kinda deal?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2ihssyy9 said:
You neighbor the Bronco fan?!

No, our other neighbor across the street. It's all good though. We'll still have a blast!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Haha definitely sounds like a fun night.

That's a lot of lost money, though :(

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
My wife goes to 2-3 games a year. She never rolls in the cold, but she lets the destination of the seat to me. Typically goes to my version of "Ramsey". My "Ramsey" is a good 12 that brings it every game, but if my connection to pregame sideline access lets us on the field, "Ramsey" has no problem heckling the opposition as they come on and out of the tunnel for warm ups. There was the "Leonard Little Incident"..