Jen Mueler after game interviews Bennett, Tate, Kam, Unger&

ivotuk

Reaction score
RW, ET, Tony McDaniel and Heath Farwell.

Michael Bennett and Byron Maxwell are my 2 favorite interviewees just because of the way they talk. Bennett is especially funny. "pandemonium!"

I prefer to right click on "Download" and "Save link as" so I can listen at my convenience.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/sports_pod_results/?p=1022&n=710 ESPN Seattle Features

Monday, December 30, 2013

Earl Thomas says Seahawks' D-line dominated Rams' runners
Seahawks safety Earl Thomas talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Tony McDaniel on the Seahawks' run-stopping ways
Seahawks defensive tackle Tony McDaniel talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Heath Farwell says Seahawks kept their poise vs. Rams
Seahawks linebacker Heath Farwell talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Max Unger explains Seahawks' improved run game vs. Rams
Seahawks center Max Unger talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Michael Bennett calls Seahawks most underrated defensive front
Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Kam Chancellor says Seahawks played with an attitude
Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

Russell Wilson on Golden Tate's huge day in Seahawks win
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson talks with Jen Mueller following Seattle's 27-9 win over the Rams.

skater18000

Reaction score
About to listen to all of them, todays cold hard facts with John Clayton and Pete's Wednesday presser.

All the good interviews on this team really show you how great character that all of these players possess.