This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Divisional Playoffs Edition

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hey Saints! Welcome back! We got a big 'ol party planned for ya, N.O. style! Let's get it started! Beads optional...

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Saints Report

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/index.php

Black and Gold

http://blackandgold.com/saints/

Tiger Droppings

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/b/75 ... aints.aspx

WhoDatZone

http://whodatzone.com/forum/

Newspaper forum

http://www.nola.com/saints/fans/

Saints Revolution

http://www.saintsrevolution.com/forum/index.php

Scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=125#s=125

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Theres literally no way we lose, like I don't mean to seem ridiculously arrogant but we just won't.

I'm definitely putting money down.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":102xgn1g said:
Theres literally no way we lose, like I don't mean to seem ridiculously arrogant but we just won't.

I'm definitely putting money down.

Money well spent. We win this one. Not a doubt in my head. Now if the Niners blow it in Green Bay, I'll just let out a collective sigh of relief and not worry about crap until the big one...

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh for Christ's sake.... I am SO tired of hearing about PED's and the BS piped in crowd noise crap. Like the NFL would even allow that, and we were already cleared of. This is merely a built-in excuse for after they get butchered on the CLink turf... :34853_doh:

Vesuve

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3tf9jhed said:
NFSeahawks628":3tf9jhed said:
Now if the Niners blow it in Green Bay, I'll just let out a collective sigh of relief and not worry about crap until the big one...

Yeah, I do not want to see the Niners play us.

They know us too well and have adapted. Go Packers.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Vesuve":2i8476ak said:
BlueThunder":2i8476ak said:
NFSeahawks628":2i8476ak said:
Now if the Niners blow it in Green Bay, I'll just let out a collective sigh of relief and not worry about crap until the big one...

Adapted how? The last 2 games played up in Seattle were blowouts, until they show they can actually keep a close game the entire time, I won't be scared what so ever of the Niners. I think the Panthers might be the team that gives us some trouble if we end up seeing them down the line

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
jhawk91":3ekpst6y said:
Vesuve":3ekpst6y said:
BlueThunder":3ekpst6y said:
NFSeahawks628":3ekpst6y said:

Adapted how? The last 2 games played up in Seattle were blowouts, until they show they can actually keep a close game the entire time, I won't be scared what so ever of the Niners. I think the Panthers might be the team that gives us some trouble if we end up seeing them down the line

Niners have all their weapons back, and they are healthy. They are an extremely good football team. Be careful what you wish for. There is no other team in the entire NFL that would be more painful losing to than the Niners. I just want them to go one and done so they aren't even a concern. If we lost to them in the NFCCG, at the CLink, I just don't know how long it would take me to recover from that... And we'd be hearing it from them for YEARS! No thanks! GO PACKERS!!!!!

After that, the Panthers would be of some concern. But I think our D would be more than enough to neutralize Cam and Co...

jhawk91

Reaction score

Niners have all their weapons back, and they are healthy. They are an extremely good football team. Be careful what you wish for. There is no other team in the entire NFL that would be more painful losing to than the Niners. I just want them to go one and done so they aren't even a concern. If we lost to them in the NFCCG, at the CLink, I just don't know how long it would take me to recover from that... And we'd be hearing it from them for YEARS! No thanks! GO PACKERS!!!!!

After that, the Panthers would be of some concern. But I think our D would be more than enough to neutralize Cam and Co...[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I think they could give us a tough game (any given Sunday) but I don't think they are as scary as some say. Btw, Crabtree hasn't exactly been overwhelming since his return. He's had one game he got over 100 yards (against ATL) and he's managed just one TD. Id like to see them gone as well though just incase they did somehow manage to beat us, the whiner fans would be out in hoards

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not going to just write off the Saints in this one as anything can happen but yes I really like our chances!!

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I was reading the post on the saints report, relating to the Writer that doesn't like PC. It was funny reading the comments from the Saints Fans calling our coach a cheater and whatnot. Didn't their coach just come off a one year suspension? You'd think if there were any sympathetic fans, NO would be it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Blackandgold.com has been a complete joke. We only win because of officiating, PED's etc. Pathetic.

jack_patera

Reaction score
I'm glad we got the saints....not gonna go with cliché we match up well or none of that...I'm glad we got em for the simple fact that we gotta play someone so why not them...no team out there scares me....NOT ONE....we are the best in the league and come Saturday, we continue our march to greatness...

Clayfighter

Reaction score
jack_patera":11m0da5m said:
I'm glad we got the saints....not gonna go with cliché we match up well or none of that...I'm glad we got em for the simple fact that we gotta play someone so why not them...no team out there scares me....NOT ONE....we are the best in the league and come Saturday, we continue our march to greatness...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYY! :woohoo:

Obidan

Reaction score
DynoHawk":159yaxl2 said:
I was reading the post on the saints report, relating to the Writer that doesn't like PC. It was funny reading the comments from the Saints Fans calling our coach a cheater and whatnot.

Let me explain some Saints fans hatred for Pete Carroll. It has nothing to do with his stint with the Seahawks, but his stint with USC. Many Saints fans are also LSU fans (I am not one of them). LSU fans are some of the most avid, but are also some of the most obnoxious fans alive. When the AP voted USC the national champ after the 2003 season even after LSU beat Oklahoma in the BCS championship game, they went ballistic every time Pete would talk about winning the national title. Ten years later, they still get all ticked off if you refer to it as a "shared" national title. It really is fun to watch veins bulge out or hear them go ballistic on sports radio.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2rmxb102 said:
Largent80":2rmxb102 said:
Saints have a banged up secondary.

And their line backing core just took a hit as well

I'll say it again, just like i said it last game, the Saints defense is not as good as advertised, they have a weak secondary now hampered with injuries, and mediocre linebacking corps now hit with another injury, two decent ends, but they're interior line can be ran on.

I think the offense will again have success moving the ball and putting up points, i think we'll see some wrinkles in the Saints offense this time around.

Hope Smith can do a decent job on Graham like Wright did, that will be key. Nice to have Thurmond back as well, because he's good at disrupting those bubble screens plays the Saints love to run.

Bree's is going to have to win this one with his arm, because I think we'll stuff the run, i think we'll get our points, can Bree's and company outgun us, that's what concerns me, not their D.

Hopefully we'll see the earpieces and big play signs on the sidelines cuz ya know they worked so well last time for them.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Obidan":3do2sspl said:
DynoHawk":3do2sspl said:
I was reading the post on the saints report, relating to the Writer that doesn't like PC. It was funny reading the comments from the Saints Fans calling our coach a cheater and whatnot.

Let me explain some Saints fans hatred for Pete Carroll. It has nothing to do with his stint with the Seahawks, but his stint with USC. Many Saints fans are also LSU fans (I am not one of them). LSU fans are some of the most avid, but are also some of the most obnoxious fans alive. When the AP voted USC the national champ after the 2003 season even after LSU beat Oklahoma in the BCS championship game, they went ballistic every time Pete would talk about winning the national title. Ten years later, they still get all ticked off if you refer to it as a "shared" national title. It really is fun to watch veins bulge out or hear them go ballistic on sports radio.

That's really hilarious. It's not like the BCS championship is considered any more of a title than the AP.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I went there to look at the last game. That was enough for me. There was a Niner fan over there talking to them like a joint-enemy thing or something and even he said that they didn't know what they were in for.

The Saints fans were more interested in being pissed at Seahawks fans because the fans here were picking the Hawks to win, even blow the Saints out. They would get all critical of Hawks fans, calling them arrogant like "Look at the arrogance of these guys, read it here" (with some link to a Hawks site) "They actually think that they can beat the Saints, they are even predicting a blow out"

Then in the next sentence, the Saints fan would post "38-10, Saints, Book it." OR "I am going to wait for the line to hit 5 and then bet 1000" or even "I can't wait to swim in their tears after the Saints rip the Seahawks a new one in the Clink"

I have read enough Head-In-The-Sand-Rainbows-Unicorns-Twinkle-World Saints fan comments to last a lifetime. If that isn't the case, I am sure someone will mention it.

summersknight

Reaction score
Some crazy fans in all fan bases, I am sure.
You guys are favored, what 8.5 by vegas? For good reason. Tough crowd, tough conditions, long travel time by the who dats. I like our chances with Drew and its hard to beat the same team 2X.
Wilson is the real deal and our secondary is banged up hope Lewis plays.