Most Affordable Seahawks Game in Months??

kidhawk

Reaction score
Listening to KIRO, they are saying that there are lots of people selling their tickets to this weeks game bringing down prices to the lowest they've been in a few months. I really will be disappointed if we end up with a lot of Saints fans in the crowd just so some people can make a few bucks on their tickets assuming we are going to the next game

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Where would be the most likely spot to grab some "affordable" tickets at? Stubhub's like, the worst, lol. I know of plenty of sites, but wasn't sure if there was one known for deals or not, specifically.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Screw that. Very disappointing if people aren't excited for this game for some idiotic reason. Most of the fans that sit near me would never miss a game without a damn good reason, especially a playoff game.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I said earlier this week that the 12s would be the ones who needed to show up for this game. This is disappointing news. The team's 1-0 mentality needs to extend to the fanbase. No looking ahead!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I see it is cheaper than 2 weeks ago. 220 then.....158 now. Ticketmaster.
Wierd.

lukerguy

Reaction score
The prices of tickets are somewhat uniform to the price of the MNF game..This is unfathomable that a divisional home playoff game would be the same price???

Axx

Reaction score
if the 49ers win, you know the NFCC tickets will be very expensive

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wlq59js said:
Where would be the most likely spot to grab some "affordable" tickets at? Stubhub's like, the worst, lol. I know of plenty of sites, but wasn't sure if there was one known for deals or not, specifically.

The guy they were talking to works for a company I've heard advertised on their radio station often, so I assume they are a local re-seller of tickets, but I can't recall the name right now. He said there are tickets starting as low as $135+fees right now and that the Rams game was going for $180+fees. Wish I could remember the name of the company...I believe it starts with a 'V' but not 100% on that either

Vetamur

Reaction score
Stubhub has essentially 'my' tickets (same section and row) at face value plus 200 dollars...about what they were for early season regular season games and less than the MNF game.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2qfyig0g said:
RolandDeschain":2qfyig0g said:

The guy they were talking to works for a company I've heard advertised on their radio station often, so I assume they are a local re-seller of tickets, but I can't recall the name right now. He said there are tickets starting as low as $135+fees right now and that the Rams game was going for $180+fees. Wish I could remember the name of the company...I believe it starts with a 'V' but not 100% on that either

Venue Kings.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
I was one who likely got the shaft on the tickets. I thought this would sell out fast so we jumped on them the day after the Rams game and paid a lot for two tickets. Now I see they have dropped in half so now is a great time to get them. I learned from this but hey, whatever, we are going to the game.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Sounds like to me a few well more than a few are counting chickens . IMHO bad move and surprising .

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":2fbe1y29 said:
kidhawk":2fbe1y29 said:
RolandDeschain":2fbe1y29 said:

Venue Kings.

Yup that's the one. I just did a google search and found it and came back to post it.

[urltargetblank]http://venuekings.com/Events/Seattle-Seahawks/Tickets/15676[/urltargetblank]

Looks like there is one in 316 Row Z for $134 but a pair at 316 Row Y for $138 each.

Quite a few under $200, so hopefully Seahawks fans who are still wanting to get in on a big playoff home game will start snatching them up

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Seattle for work on Saturday. Probably done in time to make the game. I was planning on finding some sports bar to watch the game, but with these prices, I may be tempted to try and find a ticket. At least I would keep one more Saint fan from filling the Clink.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
Ya I am a bit upset as I overpaid on 12/31 thinking the prices would go up not down. Damn could have saved 300 bucks... Oh well going to this game with my brothers is "priceless"... Cant wait to be loudest fan in the stadium :)

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Good news for me. We're driving up from Sacramento Friday for the game Saturday. I held off on buying tickets because I knew the second it wasn't the Niners or Packers the prices would drop and they did.

I'm still 50/50 though, because the NFCCG is dropping into the three hundreds right now, but that is not guaranteed and I want to see a playoff game in Seattle FOR SURE. I wish I would be able to do both, but that is a bit to much for back to back weekend trips.

Lets just hope there are two games still left this season at the CLINK!

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":3fh8q7wi said:
I'm going to be in Seattle for work on Saturday. Probably done in time to make the game. I was planning on finding some sports bar to watch the game, but with these prices, I may be tempted to try and find a ticket. At least I would keep one more Saint fan from filling the Clink.

For these prices and you're already in Seattle, you have to go. I can't believe how low these prices have gotten.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Im sure there are people on this very forum selling their tickets. :(

Cartire

Reaction score
Ticket prices usually drop in price the closer you get to game day as people lower their original asking price in fear they won't sell them.

That being said, I do think these are lower then I would have thought.

Latest posts