You Make The Caption... Saints Week

BlueThunder

Reaction score
"You think the Saints have any idea what's about to happen to them?"

"They Better."

tempRM1_7144--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Greenhell

Reaction score
I have no caption other than to say...DAMN this is awesome to see. My eyes will not believe when #11 trots onto the field to play.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
"I'm rubber you're glue, your injured cudies bounce off me and stick back on you, by the way, nice route, that's a sure 7 points on Saturday... lol, I l know right? Go Hawks!"

SuperbOwl

Reaction score
Percy: Remember when Coach Pete was like, "Percy Harvin will take a full offseason to fully recover"!

Russ: "Hahaha, Muahhuauhaaa" Never trust Pete, he coached the Patriots!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Russ: This gon be a game of more than inches!
Percy: Yea bruh!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
How .NET interprets this picture:

"Little did Russell know that Percy's glove was covered with anthrax. Four days later, Wilson was in the hospital as the Seahawks lost to the Saints in the divisional round of the playoffs while Harvin was flying his personal jet he had bought with his Seahawks signing bonus to a country with no extradition treaty with the US."

"As their hands met, an audible crunch was heard throughout the practice facility. Harvin dropped to the ground, writhing in pain from several broken bones. He is out for the remainder of the postseason and is not expected to return until late in the 2014 season."

Hawknight

Reaction score
RW: The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when no one else is watching.

PH: Ok, note to self, don't drop the soap while in shower in teams locker room....got it!...Uh, I mean, just throw me the damn ball.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Percy: Holy hell, your hands are freezing. I can feel it through my gloves.

Russell: Go Hawks

Percy: Dude, your hands. What's wrong with your hands? They're like frozen liquid metal.

Russell (voice modulation twitch): Go Hawks.

Percy: What?

Russell: Exterminate. Go Hawks.