Fans Who Paint Their Beards/Hair For Games

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I need help.

I'm not usually one to color my beard but for the playoffs I will make an exception. I have been Hawk Dynasty mode with my goatee for the past two months. The longer it gets, the more gray it gets. Well, here's one way to get rid of the gray for a day. So I need assistance from those of you pros who are used to painting your hair/beard blue and green for gameday. What do I use? How do I apply it? Food coloring? cans of spray like you get at Halloween time? I have blue and green food coloring here at home but I'm doubting that's the way to go.

Any help is appreciated!

Exittium

Reaction score
go green on one side leave the gray in the middle and do blue on the other side? As for what to us idk honestly, for hair I use colors spray and hair paste but for beards no clue.. unfortunately at the age of 28 I happen to be the only one int he family who cant seem to grow a beard.. lol for my hair I usually use

http://www.walgreens.com/q/temporary-hair-color-spray

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, I actually like that! Just how to do it?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, I think it's going to likely need to be colored spray like that. I'll see if my local Fred Meyers has any.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":15h97n53 said:
I need help.

I'm not usually one to color my beard but for the playoffs I will make an exception. I have been Hawk Dynasty mode with my goatee for the past two months. The longer it gets, the more gray it gets. Well, here's one way to get rid of the gray for a day. So I need assistance from those of you pros who are used to painting your hair/beard blue and green for gameday. What do I use? How do I apply it? Food coloring? cans of spray like you get at Halloween time? I have blue and green food coloring here at home but I'm doubting that's the way to go.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm pretty sure there's a picture thread in the Lounge that is just SCREAMING for you to post a pic of yourself and your goatee in full on Seahawk Glory

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I used to know this one crazy Seahawk superfan with an even crazier beard who would color it Seahawks colors. Forget his name, however...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah mine is a fetus compared to his.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Have you tried hair chalk?

It is a bit less permanent, but easy to reapply and frankly way less of a pain to dye.

The kids "dye" their hair with it for the Seahawks games and even for other things, it tends to last a few days and be rather cheap.

Not sure if it is toxic or anything if ingested so not sure if you could use it on beards but you could try.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting...Didn't even think of that. I actually picked up some blue and green hair spray color at Bartells. The rain tomorrow may wash it away but whatever...

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
My recommendation is to use a water based paint. We have used Zombie Green grease paint (See pic 4) and while the color is awesome, u have to cake your beard in Vaseline or it will get dyed. We get everything at party city/Halloween store. The green zombie paint we got off eBay.

Go for something like this:

677b4j

2zjm8hj

2my2rlf

2v2w3g9

2e2j7nc

Just for fun: my wife and I holding the signs we snuck inside The Stick for the Whiner game.

2a5hj03

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nicely done! Here's my test....Thinking a little less gray stripe...

Attachments

• divisionbeard.jpg
    divisionbeard.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,245

OrFan

Reaction score
Todd, I'm just going to have to go ahead and say what everyone is thinking..........You are not much of a fan unless you use permanent hair color!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I bleach the shit outta my hair then use manic panic electric lizard.

Kylegreen zps5eb47f94

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is worthless unless ALL of you yahoos who paint yourselves up silly post a pic like these fine gentlemen have.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
OrFan":27nipzwr said:
Todd, I'm just going to have to go ahead and say what everyone is thinking..........You are not much of a fan unless you use permanent hair color!
This^^^.... Grow a pair

The Radish

Reaction score
Be by the Fox New truck at 7:30. The people that do the Hulk will be there doing him then.

:les: