Tired of Denver and Manning talk

Kybowen7

Reaction score
Yes he is best quarterback going right now. But come on now it's Wilson and seahawks turn.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I was hoping maybe the NFL network would show another replay of the 'Hawks dismantling the saints again but noooooooooooooo, they had to show back-ta-back-ta-back Bronco replays. Bastards.

Cartire

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":191mf5pu said:
I was hoping maybe the NFL network would show another replay of the 'Hawks dismantling the saints again but noooooooooooooo, they had to show back-ta-back-ta-back Bronco replays. Bastards.

It's on at 1am. LoL. What a time slot.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3teqdb3l said:
400WattHPSHawk":3teqdb3l said:

It's on at 1am. LoL. What a time slot.

Thanks car.

I see they're cutting it down to an hour. Bastards. lol

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The national media really has been a joke this week. It's impossible to get any interesting information about the Hawks and our game without going to local radio.

OP
OP
K

Kybowen7

Reaction score
Same goes for jerky 49ers I Think their coach douche bag.

OP
OP
K

Kybowen7

Reaction score
I have to say its great to not here how great those patriots are.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It would appear that the national media is just assuming that Seattle will win. My guess is that they do not wish to "saturate" the rest of America with news from the Pacific Northwest. Keep in mind that the entire population of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana.......N & S Dakota, Utah, Colorado....you get the idea.... is less that one large city back East.

hawk45

Reaction score
Only way it's a game in the SB is if Harvin doesn't stay healthy. Even then our D steals Manning's lunch money and Wilson ices it with a key play in the 4th.