Seahawks fans....

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
I know you feel 100% sure you are winning today BUT, if you lose who would you like to see in the NFC? On our board it seems to be a no brainier for the Seahawks....

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if anyone on this board would want the 9ers to win tomorrow if the Hawks lose today.

Beyond that, I don't really care. Just like "as long as it's not the Panthers" for you, ours is the 9ers

OP
OP
K

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3uioijlx said:
I'd be shocked if anyone on this board would want the 9ers to win tomorrow if the Hawks lose today.

Beyond that, I don't really care. Just like "as long as it's not the Panthers" for you, ours is the 9ers
Screw the whiners! Out hatred goes back a lot further than yours!

A

Anonymous

Out of the teams remaining and the unfortunate event we lose today, I will be a Saints fan most likely up to and including the Super Bowl. I cannot root for Steve Smith and Cam Newton....and my hatered for the 9ers runs deep. The only team in the AFC I could possibly root for would be the Chargers.

LargentFan

Reaction score
If we get eliminated, I have to root for the Saints. I like Peyton Manning a lot, so I will be rooting for the Broncos to win it all and I think the Saints are the easiest available matchup for a team like the Broncos, if they make it through the AFC.

A

Anonymous

I like Peyton as well....but no way can I ever root for the Broncos as long as Elway is still involved with that team.

Unless they're playing against the 9ers.....then and only then can I root for the Broncos.

Polaris

Reaction score
I utterly reject the entire premise of the thread. Baring a monumental upset, all the factors are working against the Saints today, and I don't see them winning.

If the upset does happen, I will enterain what the OP is saying then and not before.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Largefarva":3t1053gv said:
I like Peyton as well....but no way can I ever root for the Broncos as long as Elway is still involved with that team.

Unless they're playing against the 9ers.....then and only then can I root for the Broncos.

I met Elway when I lived in Colorado. He was at one of the car dealerships he owned there. I was wearing my old school Largent jersey at the time. I shook his hand and said, "I've hated you since I was a very small child."
He just smiled at me and said, "Alright." and moved on.
It was a fun moment and he handled it as I'd hope he would. He knew it was in fun.

SE174

Reaction score
Polaris":27w1tn9w said:
I utterly reject the entire premise of the thread. Baring a monumental upset, all the factors are working against the Saints today, and I don't see them winning.

If the upset does happen, I will enterain what the OP is saying then and not before.

Seconded.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
It's kinda weak I know but if the Hawks somehow lose today then that's it for me 'n football until draft time. Mostly on account of XL, I'm much more of a Seahawks fan than an NFL fan.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I don't care about any of the teams left in the Playoffs outside of Seattle.

The Saints have shown their true colors over the last week, bitching like babies about the MNF game because they got worked.

Panthers, Scam Newton has a punchable face and for some reason he rubs me the wrong way.

Santa Clara, nuff said.