God game guys!

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
I hope you guys finish strong. I know one thing, we better waste a draft pick on a field goal kicker! All kidding aside I hope after that you guys have a little more respect for our D. We aren't your caliber yet but we are young and missing 2 starting corners, 3 OLB, safety and dt. With that said. You guys earned it. Go get a ring!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ok, the fact you said that AFTER talking smack makes my estimation of you rise. Other than that? You guys came to play but so did we...obviously.:)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
People who spell wrong in the thread title aren't take seriously.

God is game.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Krodwhodat":1v3qxgsj said:
I hope you guys finish strong. I know one thing, we better waste a draft pick on a field goal kicker! All kidding aside I hope after that you guys have a little more respect for our D. We aren't your caliber yet but we are young and missing 2 starting corners, 3 OLB, safety and dt. With that said. You guys earned it. Go get a ring!

Thanks, man. Saints played tough today. Fought to the last minute. Gotta respect that.

Cocoloco

Reaction score
Great game, guys.

Our defense played really well, and had a chance in this one. Those missed field goals and that fumble killed us. A lot of missed opportunities in this one, and that can't happen against Seattle. I'm proud of the team fighting though.

Best of luck to you guys. The Seahawks are one hell of a team.