Saints #4 Defense-but I still think there should be fines

ivotuk

Reaction score
Especially on the DB Bush. I think Malcom Jenkins piled on to Percy in the end zone too. I left his feet and lunged.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I have no respect for the Saints, screw them.

Teams try to man up and play tough like Seattle, but they fail miserably.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Please what a bunch of whining over one illegal hit that quite honestly wasn't really all that bad. Bush barely even made contact with his helmet on the hit and clearly lowered his shoulder. Its not the Saints fault that Harvin can't manage to stay on the field.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
The players and coaches on the sidelines were high fiving and chest bumping Bush after that hit.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Natethegreat":n09itc32 said:
Please what a bunch of whining over one illegal hit that quite honestly wasn't really all that bad. Bush barely even made contact with his helmet on the hit and clearly lowered his shoulder. Its not the Saints fault that Harvin can't manage to stay on the field.

Leave. You have no support here.

Reaction score
We are a tough, chippy, knock your socks off team. If we accept that then we should accept that Bush just made a neck of a hit. It may not have been legal, but it wasn't gregariously dirty.

We are the new Seahawks. We just come back and beastmode them right in the mouth again. That's the best response.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Big picture, there should more than fines. You cannot have teams profit from successfully executed intent-to-injure strategies. Very harmful to the brand, long-term.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't think they played dirty, not any dirtier than we do. Harvin got his ass cranked. That is all.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The league was watching the game, they're not idiots. The Saints on the other hand, juuuuuust might be. You're really going to try and pull that shit off in the Divisional Round of the playoffs with pretty much everyone watching? Go back to the swamp and enjoy the off season.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I agree but what we're really pissed about is that it was effective.

Still no room for that kind of play. Lost respect for the saints today permanently.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
They just about twisted baldwins head off and the the shots were deliberate to harvin head IMO. The players and team should be fined big time. I have lost any respect for the D and HC in NO. Fans pay to see players play not to be injured by thugs in uniforms

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It was kinda obvious from the jump . But I don't blame them they basically had to try to match our physicality any way they could

JerHawk81

Reaction score
The second hit on harvin in the endzone was understandable. But the first hit was a blatant and boarding on intentional shot to the head. But what really pisses me off if how he was greeted on the sidelines after the injury.