Bowie

General Manager

Reaction score
He played a great game and looks to be an upgrade at that position. He looked good at Tackle to so another nice draft pick for the FO.

Atradees

Reaction score
Watching his postgame on Fox. Looks like a more cerebral guy. Im all for it. He is now our starter at LG.

w00t

Reaction score
Gotta give him props for this game. He played well.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
A playoff game coming into a new position cold? outstanding job by him. I had my doubts but he's been showing up all season.

The Outfield

Reaction score
He made some great blocks that opened up some holes for the Beast.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
That Left side of the line looked much better today, opening lanes for the beast. My biggest worry in these playoffs are our O-Line. I wish they could give Wilson as much time as Saints gave Brees to throw today.
We must improve there. We simply MUST. When we need 2 yards, we have to be able to get those 2 yards.

cover-2

Reaction score
Bowie had a another good game at OG. He dealt with a good pass rusher in Cameron Jordan and a big overpowering DT in John Jenkins. It looks like the Saints game plan was to attack the rookie LG with Cam Jordan and Bowie had an outstanding game against him.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
SeatownJay":23lxek5m said:
He did look good. Now if we can upgrade RG & RT we'll have a really good offensive line. :)

Did you not pay attention when Breno was out? And Sweezy isnt going anywhere at RG. He is the most consistent OL we have. This team will draft WR and TE and a solid backup for LT.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
joeseahawks":27zf6ws6 said:
That Left side of the line looked much better today, opening lanes for the beast. My biggest worry in these playoffs are our O-Line. I wish they could give Wilson as much time as Saints gave Brees to throw today.
We must improve there. We simply MUST. When we need 2 yards, we have to be able to get those 2 yards.

Its hard to get those yards when the QB throws everything behind the receivers and when he does hit them they drop it. Wilson had plenty of time today. The OL had one of their more complete games actually. 0 sacks and 140 yatd rusher. Our OC is 90% of our problem.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
SeatownJay":c3yd74aa said:
He did look good. Now if we can upgrade RG & RT we'll have a really good offensive line. :)

Did you not pay attention when Breno was out? And Sweezy isnt going anywhere at RG. He is the most consistent OL we have. This team will draft WR and TE and a solid backup for LT.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
He did do a good job today, next week though will he a totally different test for him.