• 1. SC 49ers

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • 2. Panthers

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters

Exittium

Reaction score
So who do You guys want to see up here?

Me, I want to see the Panthers. The last time they were up here was, I believe in 2010.. Just before they got Cam Newton.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Newton is better than Kaepernick. Give me the Niners.

Riley12

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2wmd8yr2 said:
The Panthers because a) it means the Niners lost, which is the second-best thing to a Seahawks victory, and b) on the off-chance that Seattle does lose next week, I might have to quit football if they lose to the 49ers at home in the NFCCG.

Yes. A Niners loss is nearly as sweet as a Seahawks victory, although twice as sweet when it is the Seahawks that beat them.

rpmischris

Reaction score
I want the 49ers because having them advance one more round just to get beat down at the clink would be priceless. Then we can enjoy the tears of all the whiner fans and players all the way to the superb owl.

43588696.jpg

DSC02913_0.JPG

Vernon Crying large

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I want SF. Even if there are no DBs playing, RW still wont pass for more than 100 yards. So we absolutely need the BEAST. He usually has huge games against the 49ers, but the Panthers front 7 is built to stop the run.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
For now and the future, you want SF to lose. Losing this week increases the odds that some of their assistants are hired away for HC gigs.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Well IMO it would help a lot, because the last time they played up here was 2010 and Jimmy Clausen was the QB... so for Cam being up here experiencing the 12th man and Clink, I think he'll go in melt down mode

knewch

Reaction score
Beating the 9ers in the NFCCG would be legendary. It seems like destiny that it will be the 9ers. Plus it only seems right that the NFCCG should be two teams from the NFC West this yr.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
I want to demolish the 49ers in our house and watch that bitch Kaep cry..

irocdave

Reaction score
If I wasn't a hawk fan I would want the niners. If this is the match up next weekend it will draw huge national attention as both teams were considered equal at the beginning of the year and most NFL fans understand that it would be a bar room brawl if the two hookup in the NFCCG. Very entertaining. As a Hawk fan, I don't want to see the niners. They have a better offensive line, receivers and better secondary than the Panthers. It doesn't matter but the last and only time the Hawks went to the SB they played the Panthers in the NFCCG in Seattle and got smoked. On the other hand, how awesome would it be to get our pathetic offense back on track and beat the niners at home for the ticket to the SB. Who ever wins next wins next weekends NFCCG will be the SB winner, no doubt in my mind. That said, GO PANTHERS!!

Weadoption

Reaction score
The way I see it, this last fight is simply an NFC West family matter and it ain't the Panthers business.
This division pwns all.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I want the whiners, but honestly I'm just glad we're here!