12's were AWESOME today

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I myself don't have a voice right now.. and I bet a lot of other people are in the same boat. That place was rocking.

Not going to delve into the offensive problems.. but man.. what a showing 12's. I bet that place is going to be so so electric next Sunday evening.

GFang

Reaction score
Amen, great job 12s!!! Thanks for representing those who can't make it. One more time next Sunday! :th2thumbs:

Justwin

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2a2vj67j said:
I myself don't have a voice right now.. and I bet a lot of other people are in the same boat. That place was rocking.

Not going to delve into the offensive problems.. but man.. what a showing 12's. I bet that place is going to be so so electric next Sunday evening.

How loud did it get on Marshawn's last run, looked like a mini beast quake from home.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3bud7d63 said:

I am exhausted and barely have a voice. I screamed the whole game and stood for all but about 2 minutes during half-time.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Justwin":2tpzv1wb said:
Hasselbeck":2tpzv1wb said:

How loud did it get on Marshawn's last run, looked like a mini beast quake from home.

Place went f'n NUTS. It was beautiful.

Riley12

Reaction score
I lost my voice for the first time in two seasons. I pride myself on my conditioning, but I pushed into 'playoff mode' today.

Never fear, I will be ready for Sunday's game.

Riley12

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":1g4bzffd said:
We had 100+ in Dallas going crazy. Lost my voice again yelling at the TV. Any normal person would say we have issues.

Yes, any normal person would say that. No one here will, though, and that is why it is so comfy.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The stands sure appeared half empty at the beginning of the second half. Some fans just couldn't take the driving rain.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
12's were so key. Texted my boys after the delay and time out. 12's made a big difference today. Nice work.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3pzjknbv said:
The stands sure appeared half empty at the beginning of the second half. Some fans just couldn't take the driving rain.

It poured at halftime, probably the most rain during the game was at that time, everyone went for cover during the break, the stands were almost empty and it took a while for everyone to file back in.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":u3m2xjjh said:

I don't know if it was the rain.. the lines to the bathroom were INSANE .. I literally spent the entire half waiting to use it.

There was one empty seat next to me but the whole section was PACKED and very very loud. The 12's f'n brought it today.

main

Reaction score
I had a blast at the game today.. even with the rain & wind. Go Hawks! I can't wait for next week!