Sports enter Trent and Merrill were so sad.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Merrill hodge and Trent dilfer were both so sad just now, to comment on our game. It looked like they were at a funeral. LMaAo

THEY DID GIVE Marshawn and RUSSELL props though.
:th2thumbs:

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Johnny":ifwghgfx said:
Russell?...... Why?

Well,........he did a nice job handing the ball off the Lynch....
For the clutch throw to Baldwin on 3rd down. :roll:

General Manager

Reaction score
Actually Hoge had good things to say and so did Trent. There isn't a lot of glowing praise for the Offense though because it wasn't a flashy air attack it was ground and pound and it worked. Next week different opponent and a different game plan and the offense is due for a breakout game.

Seafan

Reaction score
The running game had a breakout. This game should answer some of those "What's wrong with Marshawn" posts.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Johnny":1sexl5kl said:
5280Hawk":1sexl5kl said:
Johnny":1sexl5kl said:
Russell?...... Why?

oh yeah..... I forgot... Sorry.

I think TJack could have done that..... Don't you?

You're kind of sad.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
General Manager":cbx9q4px said:
Actually Hoge had good things to say and so did Trent. There isn't a lot of glowing praise for the Offense though because it wasn't a flashy air attack it was ground and pound and it worked. Next week different opponent and a different game plan and the offense is due for a breakout game.

Haven't they been due for a breakout game for like the last 5-6 weeks? Still waiting.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Let's hope Trent is sad after tomorrow. I wouldn't mind him crying alligator tears on TV if the whiners lose!

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Johnny":x5lsqbcd said:
5280Hawk":x5lsqbcd said:
Johnny":x5lsqbcd said:
Russell?...... Why?

Maybe but no, ... No not really, but Johnny in my opinion you Have the best avatar on the .net. Cheers pal!

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Johnny":xa3ip21c said:
5280Hawk":xa3ip21c said:
Johnny":xa3ip21c said:
Russell?...... Why?

Dude u must be a closet self loathing 49r fan or something. Not his best game, but he made the play when needed.

Johnny

Reaction score
Mojambo":20i4d8mz said:
Johnny":20i4d8mz said:
5280Hawk":20i4d8mz said:
Johnny":20i4d8mz said:
Russell?...... Why?

You're kind of sad.

No,

Just sick of people kissing the boots of a QB that just went 9-18 for 103 yards with 0 tds...... If those were Kaep's numbers in a game vs. the Hawks..... Hawks fans would be calling him a horrible QB and the 49ers should be looking for a replacement...... But, it was Wilson so it's ALL GOOD!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Johnny":xg0ib6n0 said:
No,

Just sick of people kissing the boots of a QB that just went 9-18 for 103 yards with 0 tds...... If those were Kaep's numbers in a game vs. the Hawks..... Hawks fans would be calling him a horrible QB and the 49ers should be looking for a replacement...... But, it was Wilson so it's ALL GOOD!
Kissing his boots? That's why there's a 7 page thread titled "What's wrong with Russell Wilson" on this forum. :34853_doh:

Johnny

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xapmqz3 said:
Johnny":1xapmqz3 said:
No,

Kissing his boots? That's why there's a 7 page thread titled "What's wrong with Russell Wilson" on this forum. :34853_doh:

:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_tinfoil: :34853_doh: :177692:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Well,........he did a nice job handing the ball off the Lynch....[/quote]
For the clutch throw to Baldwin on 3rd down. :roll:[/quote]

I think TJack could have done that..... Don't you?[/quote]

You're kind of sad.[/quote]

No,

Just sick of people kissing the boots of a QB that just went 9-18 for 103 yards with 0 tds...... If those were Kaep's numbers in a game vs. the Hawks..... Hawks fans would be calling him a horrible QB and the 49ers should be looking for a replacement...... But, it was Wilson so it's ALL GOOD![/quote]

Try reading the other 5,321 posts on here being critical of Russ, take a breath, and then meet back with us.

Christ.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Johnny":cfc3r18z said:
No,

We get it, you hate Wilson. Can we move on? Or do you need to post some version of this in every available thread?

I'm sorry you can't convince every other fan to be as disappointed in Wilson as you are. I love him as our QB, full stop. There are lots of areas in the offense we can improve upon, but I think your negativity would be better directed at PC, since it's his philosophy that dictates the direction of the offense. I'm not prepared to eat our young after a win, even if it's ugly and even if there are areas of concern.

Do you think maybe you would be happier if Wilson and the entire offense had a completely kick ass game, but we lost?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Johnny":3pjxyd0i said:
Russell?...... Why?

Because he trusted his team instead of playing hero and throwing 4 INT and 48%. Did RW ever lose by more than 7. How's Andrew ' luck with having to burden more for his team when he puts them in his hole?